The Lange 1 Jubilee collection, release no. 2, made grand.
As part of the 25th Anniversary celebrations of the iconic Lange 1, a limited edition classic from the iconic watch family will be presented every month until 24 October 2019.
The second watch to be revealed is the Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase “25 Anniversary” in white gold featuring:
- an argenté-coloured dial in solid silver;
- printed deep-blue numerals;
- blued steel hands;
- moon phase display; on
- a hand engraved lunar disc made of solid white gold. Six stars and numerous small dots engraved on the lunar disc, along with the inlaid gold moon form a starry sky on the lunar disc;
- powered by Lange manufacture calibre L095.3; with
- hand-engraved balance cock with special engraving – the number “25” in the Lange-typical outsize date window, surrounded by a floral pattern. All engraved recesses are accentuated with a blue coating;
- outsize date (4% larger than the Lange 1 Moon Phase for holistic aesthetics in context of larger case size of 41mm);
Because every detail counts, a mention here of the beautiful but subtle grey stitching on the blue alligator leather strap bearing the prong buckle in white gold.
Limited to 25 pieces, each Grand Lange 1 Moon Phase “25 Anniversary” will bear a unique engraved number. What would be your pick from 01/25 to 25/25?
Images courtesy of A. Lange & Söhne, artwork and feature image by Curatedition.