If you are seeking to refresh your beauty regime, join Lee Sehyoung, Hera Global Make Up Artist for an exclusive Hera Beauty workshop on 9 June 2018, Saturday. Register here now!
The Hera debut in Takashimaya this 10 May marks the Korean luxury beauty brand’s first presence within ASEAN.
In Greek mythology, Hera is Zeus’ wife and is said to be the most beautiful goddess; in reality, an apt name for a luxury Korean beauty brand.
Having directed backstage beauty as the official sponsor of Seoul Fashion Week since 2015, Hera has redefined modern beauty and continued to inspire the world with its high impact looks that exude the confidence, passion, and ultra-femininity of a Seoulista.
Popular South Korean actress Gianna Jun (Jun Ji-hyun) heralds as the face of the brand; the perfect epitome of a Hera Seoulista: a fashionable trend leader of confidence, passion, charm and elegant charisma.
The new Hera Takashimaya counter launches on 10 May, and you can expect its elegance and sophistication to match the brand’s full selection of makeup, skincare, and Homme lines. The limited edition Hera S/S 2018 collaboration and latest collaboration range launched at Seoul Fashion Week F/W 2018, the Hera x Edith Carron Secret Party collection, will also be offered.
There are three makeup studios for customers, with professional makeup artists present to provide a makeover service at $150 (fully redeemable with products). Skincare aficionados get to have consultations with Hera’s beauty advisors at a dedicated skincare consultation area.
As part of its opening celebrations, Hera will offer special and limited edition promotions* in May.
- First 100 customers:
- at the counter at 10am on 11 May will receive a Hera Beauty Pouch* containing the brand’s bestsellers in deluxe sizes.
- to purchase any two items from the Hera X Edith Carron Secret Party Collection, will receive a handheld mirror and brush set*.
- to purchase any cushion product from the counter will receive a Hera X Edith Carron Secret Party Collection cushion pouch*: an exclusive set consisting of Hera’s Black Cushion (in a shade of your choice) and miniature Rouge Holic Exceptional in 333.
- to spend $100 and above will receive a $20 Hera voucher* to be redeemed on their next purchase.
- Customers who purchase $180 and above will receive a three-piece gift set*;
- Purchase $280 and above, and will receive a five-piece gift set and a limited edition Hera X Edith Carron Secret Party Collection Tote bag.
*terms and conditions apply, while stocks last.
If you are ready to be a Seoulista, here are our top three recommendations to get you started:
- Hera Black Cushion SPF 34/PA++: cushion foundation with Ultra Fine Powder Dispersion technology that ensures the base is applied in a thin, dense layer of fine particles for a light yet full coverage. Blends into skin seamlessly, and stays fresh and matte.
- Hera Magic Starter SPF 25/PA++: an all-in-one starter that’s moisturising and creates a smooth skin texture to help makeup stay in place longer. It covers dull-looking skin, yellowish tint, redness, and gives the skin a natural glow with the help of Hera’s light-controlling Translucent Cover System.
- Hera Rouge Holic Exceptional: a luxury lipstick series with glide-0ver texture created using Hera’s original technology. Its high pigment concentration delivers bold colour to the lips.
And so you know, you want to watch this space, as there is another Hera boutique coming our way later this year.