Be in the know.
We have created this special dedicated page to update you on new and interesting beauty product launches, from makeup, skin care, hair care to all things cosmetic, and even beauty events that you might be interested in. Watch this space, pop by anytime!
YSL Beauté Holiday Look 2018
“Gold? It’s that certain va-va-voom that catches what’s going on around you, and reflects it back as light. Gold is a part of YSL Beauté’s history. A classic. But it’s also a basic requirement,” says Tom Pecheux, Global Beauty Director for YSL Beauté.
Tom Pecheux created a holiday collection for those who don’t wear much makeup, and those who do. For YSL Beauté’s holiday collection, the focus is on texture and a play on the tension between black and gold. Gold and silver are colours you can use by themselves with a little mascara or built up gently with eyeshadow, and at the same time can be intensely sophisticated with some black added to your makeup.
In this collection, shimmering metallics bring a sophisticated dynamism and sparkle to the face, so you’ll be holiday-ready at all times.
- Gold Attraction Edition Makeup Palette: Your ultimate access card in a go-anywhere makeup palette, dressed in dramatic black with a distinctive gold Cassandra in glitter that slides open to reveal a universal colour collection.
- Rouge Pur Couture Collector Edition: There’s a new couture dress code for seven shades of Rouge Pur Couture – for a limited time only. Inside, each bullet renowned for its intense colour is embellished all over with the iconic Cassandra.
- Touche Éclat Goes Rock-Chic: For fans of the iconic illuminating pen, Touche Èclat now comes in a chic new look. To catch light well, apply along the upper area of the cheekbones and along the top of the brow bone.
- Rouge Volupté Shine: In two new shades for night, its soft texture is the perfect complement to a strong look for the eyes. Apply directly on the lips from the bullet or use a lip brush to spread the colour more precisely.
- Tatouage Couture The Metallics: Designed with late nights and early starts in mind, its longwear formula leaves your lips feeling light and bare. The intense matte metallic is available in a limited edition shade of prune.
- Face Highlighter: A duo stick that shimmers and catches the light to sculpt and highlight. Available in one shade for a limited time only.
- La Laque Couture: A final touch to complete that look of glamour, luxe and rockstar femininity. Available in two festive shades: a metallic burgundy plum and a holiday-worthy shade of gold.
Giorgio Armani Beauty Holiday 2018
To mark the season, iconic Giorgio Armani beauty products have been even further imbued with contemporary elegance, and are presented packaged in limited edition hues of red and black, adorned with Armani’s sparkling, gold Holiday graphic.
- My Armani To Go Iconic Cushion: A cushion foundation designed for today’s multi-tasking woman. With a black base and red and gold lacquered cap, the cushion makes a chic holiday accessory. Read more about the iconic cushion here.
- Sì Passione Limited Edition Christmas 2018: Combines notes of blackcurrant Jungle Essence nectar, sparkling pear, pink pepper, and Orcanox, an ambery-woody scent. The holiday edition comes in a vibrant red – created with an inner lacquer – and embellished with the Armani Holiday graphic in gold.
- Armani Privé Limited Edition Rose d’Arabie Eau de Parfum: Armani Privé is the brand’s Haute Couture fragrance collection that spotlights unique, luxurious notes and precious, natural ingredients. Rose d’Arabie Eau de Parfum is composed of notes of Rosa Callica and Rosa Phoenicia, inspiring the wearer with a confident sensuality. For Holiday, this fragrance is presented in a black bottle embellished with the Armani Holiday graphic in regal gold with a patina of age effect.
Give the gift of Giorgio Armani beauty, capturing all the joy, style, and beauty of the festive season.
Kiehl’s x Andrew Bannecker Collection
This year, Kiehl’s kicks off the holiday season with ten limited edition products designed in collaboration with graphic artist Andrew Bannecker. Kiehl’s and Andrew Bannecker united their mutual love for art to craft a series of exquisitely designed Kiehl’s Limited Edition packaging. Returning this holiday are special edition products:
- Crème de Corps: A cult favorite, its formula is a super-enriched and nurturing body treatment, ideal for dry to extremely dry skin. It leaves skin soft, smooth and elegantly hydrated.
- Crème de Corps Whipped Body Butter (available only in selected stores): This luxurious body cream is light on skin, yet rich in 24-hour hydration. Its formula is decadently air-whipped for instant penetration to restore, protect, and soften skin, leaving a light, addictive scent.
- Ultra Facial Cream: A light-textured daily facial hydrator that leaves skin comfortable and visibly well-balanced. The formula provides 24-hour hydration with continuous water replenishment throughout the day.
- Calendula Toner: This has been a customer favourite for almost 50 years. It is a gentle, alcohol-free toner containing Calendula and Calendula petals, derived from the Marigold flower, and immediately leaves facial skin feeling smooth, fresh and invigorated.
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (available only in selected stores): A top selling product, its formula is a replenishing elixir of pure essential oils and distilled botanicals to visibly restore the appearance of skin by morning.
- Untinted and Simply Rose Butterstick Lip Treatment: An overnight lip treatment that provides reparative nourishment for dried out, damaged lips—smoothing while gently exfoliating, for soft, supple lips by morning.
- Grapefruit, Lavender, and Coriander bar soaps.
Urban Decay Holiday 2018 collection
Urban Decay has some exclusive holiday gift sets that are must-haves for dressing up this season, including an All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size Ornament, which can be set on both your tree and your makeup. Launching in time for the holidays is also Urban Decay’s Elements Space Powder, a shimmering powder for the face and body which gives you a sophisticated, microfine golden shimmer.
- Double Dose Eyeshadow Primer Potion Duo: A double dose of Urban Decay’s Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion in one gorgeous package. This is all you need in an eye primer – no creasing, more vibrant color, and a smooth application.
- 24/7 Perversion Mascara and Eye Pencil Duo: This sultry, satisfying duo contains full-sized versions of the blackest essentials: Urban Decay’s 24/7 Perversion Pencil and Perversion Mascara. After all, black is their power color.
- All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Full-Size Duo: Its weightless formula works for all skin types and keeps makeup from fading, or smudging for up to 16 hours.
- Hex Remedy 24/7 Travel Eye Pencil Set: This gilded gift set features five travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in four brand-new shades and a classic black. Vitamin E and jojoba and cottonseed oils make application creamy and dreamy.
- All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size Ornament: Give the gift of flawless makeup with the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray packaged as a gold, glittery, faceted jewel-inspired ornament. Urban Decay’s proprietary Temperature Control Technology lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place.
- Starfire Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio: The water-based, buildable liner contains super-fine glitter that glides on smooth and sets quickly for a flawless, up-all-night finish, and without any fallout. The unique gel formula doesn’t separate, so it’s ready to party when you are—no need to shake.
Kiehl’s Ultimate Hydration Range
Contrary to popular belief, maintaining healthy skin requires a balance of oil and water moisture. For normal to oily skin types, there is a need to manage shine along with moisture levels. Kiehl’s chemists address these needs with their Ultimate Hydration Range. Headlining this range are:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Fresh Hydration: Contains a refreshing, non-sticky formula that conditions normal to oily skin for 24-hours of fresh-feeling hydration. Used daily, this lightweight gel cream minimizes the appearance of shine, and is also fragrance-free.
- Kiehl’s Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate: Inspired by dermatologists’ anti-aging hydration procedures, such as Juvederm® Hydrate, and formulated with a mix of Plant-based glycerin (a natural “moisture magnet”) and Shiso Leaf Extract (helps to “anchor” moisture deep into the skin). This serum has been demonstrated to help improve the appearance of fine lines and rough skin texture, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++: Formulated with advanced UVA/UVB technology and pollution protection, Kiehl’s formula helps defend against UV rays, pollution, and free radicals. It is fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic and provides all-day hydration.
Chanel Collection Libre 2018: Maximalisme de Chanel
In Chanel’s focused annual collections such as Collection Libre, Mademoiselle Chanel’s visual signatures and codes are adopted as talismans then made contemporary for the next season. For Collection Libre 2018, Gabrielle Chanel’s beloved lion icon is Lucia Pica’s talisman, as she captures the emotional intensity of the holiday season.
Maximalisme de Chanel’s new metallics empower women to take pleasure in their visibility. Limited-edition lip palettes and highlighter compacts are designed for gifting — the latter featuring the noble lion motif engraved into the glistening product inside.
“When you think of metallics, it’s often as non-colours. But if you really look, metals have colours too. This is why it’s important for me to approach each colour as an investigation,” Lucia Pica explains. What’s in this collection, at a glance:
- Le Lion De Chanel: A compact featuring the palest gold highlighter. Its translucent and lightweight formulation brings an ivory-gold iridescence to the face.
- Ombres Première Poudre: Four eyeshadows, each assuming a jewel-like sense of preciousness with their surfaces “cast” with lion motifs. Le Lion De Chanel and Ombres Première Poudre are limited-edition collectables that ensure the skin is kept clean and fresh.
- La Palette Caractère: A selection of silky, rich velvet and matte lip textures in bold shades.
- Rouge Allure Velvet: Borrows the name of the mythic N°5 fragrance and is adorned with an exclusive limited edition red case.
- Ombre Première Crème: On its own, the sheer pink gold adds sophisticated luminosity to lids and brow bone. Used as a base, it lends warm intensity to Maximalisme De Chanel powder shades layered on top.
- Rouge Coco Gloss: Two glistening metallic lip options to choose from: Liquid Bronze, a warm pink platinum sheen; Flaming Lips, a dangerous metal and pinky coppery red.
- Le Vernis Longue Tenue: Opulence is when metallic meets gold-green pink bronze; Flamboyance is an intense red shimmer.
Shu Uemura x La Maison du Chocolat
Shu Uemura’s 2018 Holiday Collection is undoubtedly the most gourmet one yet.
Together with French Parisian chocolatier house, La Maison du Chocolat, Shu Uemura created a holiday collection that’s both beautiful and tantalising. Each with a respect for tradition, both brands showcase their flair for bringing out the best of their worlds – Shu Uemura’s Japanese quality with Tokyo’s edgy chic; La Maison du Chocolat’s indefinable but iconic Parisian chic.
The holiday collection consists of:
- Rouge Unlimited: Expect delicious lipsticks that have a rich chocolate flavour to them. The Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte comes in six flavours such as Salty Caramel and Raspberry Syrup, while Rouge Unlimited comes in four. Might we suggest the Hazelnut Ganache?
- Magic Metallic Lip Liner: Comes in two festive metallic colours: Star Dust Rose and Star Dust Gold.
- Ganache & Praliné Eye Palette: Reminiscent of a real assortment of chocolate, the palette contains gorgeous festive colours laced with a gourmet fragrance.
- Brow Unlimited: Inspired by fruit flavours found in chocolates, cassis and orange infusions provide a pop of contrast to the usual chocolate shades.
- Chocolate Topped Premium Curler: Shu Uemura’s famous eyelash curler is now covered in chocolate and comes with a piece of chocolate too.
- Creamy Dome Blusher: A cream-like macaron brightens your cheeks with fruity shades: Rose Petal Macaron and Passion Fruit Macaron.
- Shimmery Powder: Like how gold dust is sprinkled decoratively over chocolate, this powder can be used to accessorise your face as blush, eye shadow, or highlighter.
- Ultim8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil: The legendary cleansing oil comes in a chic bottle that contains eight precious oils, leaving your skin with a cashmere-like texture.
- Ganache & Praliné Premium Brush Coffret Mini Brush Set: Shu Uemura’s signature make-up brushes are nestled in a luxurious chocolate box.
- Premium Assorted Hatbox: Inspired by La Maison du Chocolat’s iconic chocolate gift box that was originally for a hat, you can now fill Shu Uemura’s make-up box up with all your delicious favourites.
Kiehl’s Centella Sensitive Facial Cleanser & Cica-Cream
Kiehl’s introduces a new dynamic duo for sensitive skin: a mild facial conditioning cleanser and a moisture-barrier repairing cica-cream, both formulated with Centella Asiatica-derived active ingredients.
The Centella Sensitive Facial Cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while hydrating, soothing and strengthening the skin barrier. Its lightweight lotion architecture leaves skin feeling clean, comfortable, and soft all day.
This non-comedogenic cleanser is formulated free of alcohol, dyes, fragrance, surfactants, and soap. The gentle cleanser can also be applied to dry skin and rinsed off or removed with a cotton pad.
The hypoallergenic Centella Sensitive Cica-Cream repairs the moisture barrier of compromised skin and help restore skin’s healthy appearance. It helps to avoid discomfort that is common to skin prone to dryness or sensitivity.
This cream has been clinically demonstrated to provide 48-hour hydration and reduce the look of redness and dry fine lines after just three days of use.
Hera x Blindness Holiday Collection
Hera collaborated with Korean fashion designer, Blindness, to create a limited edition holiday collection. The collection comprises Hera’s bestsellers in limited edition designs created by designers Shin KyuYong and Park JiSun. Blindness is a regular headliner at every season of Seoul Fashion Week, and first debuted its S/S 2019 collection at London Fashion Week.
Blindness’ philosophy translates into the design of the collection, in a unique interpretation of genderless beauty, conceptualised through an illustration of duality: a unification of King and Queen, termed “Quings”. In line with the holiday season, colours of gold, black, deep purple, as well as shimmers, spangles and pearls are used in the collection.
The collection was also conceived as a multiway partnership between Hera, Blindness, and Singapore Tourism Board to release a limited edition Hera Blindness X Singapore collaboration eco-bag and gift box. The designers drew inspiration from Singapore’s distinct East-meets-West culture and Singapore’s iconic Merlion, re-envisioned by Blindness. Limited to only 100 sets, this collaboration is available as a gift with a minimum spend of $150 at the Hera boutique.
Lancôme Declaring Happiness: Who Will You Make Happy this Holiday?
Lancôme believes that the happiest people are the most beautiful, hence the brand has made “Declaring Happiness” their statement. This holiday season, Lancôme invites you to celebrate happiness together, by kickstarting this joyful time with a big one-week event: “Declaring Happiness”.
- Holiday 2018 Limited Edition La Rose à Poudrer: A highlighting rose powder encapsulated in a luxurious, classy gold box. A giant rose made of delicate textile sits in the middle, where each petal encapsulates luminous gold highlighting powder to apply on the cheeks and décolleté.
- Holiday 2018 Limited Edition L’Absolu Rouge Happiness Sparkles: Lancôme’s iconic L’Absolu Rouge lipsticks are dressed in gold this holiday, and available in three shades: 132 Caprice, 264 Peut-être, and 368 Rose Lancôme.
- Limited Edition Starlight Sparkle Eyeshadow Palette: Lancôme presents 13 exclusive eyeshadow shades this holiday season for you to create infinite festive eye looks, including three matte shades, five frost and metallic smokey shades, and five ultra-glittery top coats.
- Holiday 2018 Limited Edition Blanc Expert Cushion Case, with refill sold separately.
The star of this year’s Lancôme Holiday Season is the Blockbuster Set. Get the set at just $138 when you purchase $150 worth of Lancôme products.
The Blockbuster Set contains: L’Absolu Rouge, 368 Rose Lancôme (Cream), UV Expert Youth Shield™ Tone Up Milk (30ml), Advanced Génifique Serum (20ml), L’Absolu Rouge Starlight Sparkle Lip Art Palette, Tonique Confort (125ml), Grandiôse Smudgeproof Mascara, Mini Blush Subtil (021 Rose Paradis), Mini Miracle Secret Eau de Parfum (5ml), Advanced Génifique Serum (7ml), Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultra Cream (10ml), Mini L’Absolu Lacquer (134 Be Brilliant), Tonique Confort (50ml), Full-Sized Brush Pouch, Vanity Case.
Who will you make happy this holiday?
Details for Lancôme Declaring Happiness:
When: 26 Oct – 1 Nov 2018
Where: Paragon Atrium, Level 1
Dior Halloween 2018: The Beauty of a Dark Dream
For Halloween, Dior reveals a new halloween tale, designed by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup. This thrilling short film presents three looks that are fascinating and unsettling at the same time, unveiling all the audacious sophistication of Dior Makeup through three shades: black, white, and red.
Look 1: The Stairs
The iconic Rouge Dior 999 tumbles down a staircase – its deep, obsessive red catches Bella Hadid’s eyes. It is the ultimate detail of a striking look made up of a velvet complexion, enigmatic eye lined in black, and red nails.
Look 2: The Mirrors
In the hall of mirrors, Bella completes her total-red look. She sculpts her cheekbones with a sweep of striking Dior Rouge Blush 999.
Look 3: The Dream
Bella’s face is adorned with geometrical shapes, like cryptic symbols applied as a mask around the eyes. A blend of Diorshow On stage Liner 001 Matte White and 091 Matte Black is almost a work of art. On her forehead, a red, mystical third eye implies that the heroine has entered another dimension.
The House of Dior invites you to dare a spectacular transformation for a night of mystery this Halloween. Watch The Beauty of A Dark Dream here.
Armani Box Singapore
Giorgio Armani Beauty announces the opening of its pop-up store Armani Box in Singapore’s Tangs Plaza, after travelling to Paris, London, and Hong Kong.
At Armani Box, visitors can expect a unique, sensorial, and playful experience. Find out what your tailor-made foundation and lipstick shades are by booking a private make-up session with a Giorgio Armani Face designer. Or, try on Giorgio Armani’s famous foundation range (check out their latest novelty, Tone Up Cushion!) and play around with the full Giorgio Armani lip range (must try: Lip Maestro, Rouge D’Armani Matte lipstick).
Be the first to meet Uri, a giant red gorilla created by Italian artist Marcantonio Raimondi Malerba. Uri is a full-sized replica of the one that resides in Giorgio Armani’s home in Milan, and is featured on a limited edition tote bag as well as Armani Box shopping bags.
Before you go, be sure to get personal with your Giorgio Armani Beauty iconics by having them engraved!
26 Oct – 7 Nov 2018
10.30AM – 9.30PM (MON – SAT), 11.00AM – 8.30PM (SUN)
Where: Tangs at Tangs Plaza, 310 Orchard Road, Singapore 238864
Be in the Front Row, skip the queues. Register here NOW.
Chanel Le Rouge Pop-Up
What other colour could set the heart of No.5 racing?
Red: a colour that holds nothing back, the promise of commitment and self-assertion, incarnates all the boldness, freedom and strength of a woman who forged her own destiny. For the first time in the history of the House, the legendary clear-glass bottle designed by Mademoiselle Chanel is donning a fiery cloak of red.
Be the first to discover and own the coveted red edition of No.5 L’eau and No.5 Eau De Parfum, which will be exclusively pre-launched at Le Rouge. Also available is the exclusive collector’s edition of No.5 Parfum in a 900ml red Baccarat crystal bottle, of which only 55 pieces have been created worldwide.
Le Rouge is a laboratory unveiling the creative process behind each product. Raw materials seem alive, technical sketches allude to the complexity of perfection, and red is presented in all forms, from a collector’s edition of No.5 to makeup collections. Makeup in all shades of red are available for guests to experiment with, whilst the limited red edition of No.5 is celebrated within the Red Factory.
17 to 21 October
Wednesday-Friday, 11am-10pm (last admission at 9pm)
Saturday and Sunday, 10am-10pm (last admission at 9pm)
72-13 Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore 293007
Click here to find out more and register a slot to enjoy priority entry. This event admits guests aged 18 and above only.
Images from Chanel, additional images by Curatedition.
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Collection
Urban Decay’s new cherry-hued Naked Palette contains 12 never-before-picked neutrals that are sure to bring out your sultriest eye looks. The array of soft mattes and sizzling metallics, ranging from creamy ivory and shimmering coppers to the most intense black cherry, is rich in colour, texture, and blendability.
To sweeten the deal, the collection also consists of:
- Two new shades of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Black Market is a must-have black satin colour that looks amazing as a winged liner, whereas Love Drug is a deep wine metallic that intensifies your Cherry eye look.
- Three limited-edition matching shades of Vice Lipstick, which are Urban Decay’s cult favourite formulas that deliver super-creamy texture and rich payout. Colours are: Juicy, a light peach-pink with copper micro-shimmer; Devilish, a berry pink with tonal micro-shimmer; Cherry, a deep berry wine.
- All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: This travel-size setting spray gets a cherry-scented upgrade, is suitable for all skin types, and keeps your makeup looking gorgeous and just-applied for up to 16 hours.
The Naked Cherry Palette (only) will be pre-sold online for a one-day flash sale on 28 September 2018 on Sephora Online.
YSL Beauté Rouge Pur Couture The Slim
As the first lip range from YSL Beauté Global Beauty Director Tom Pecheux, Rouge Pur Couture The Slim dresses lips up in a couture leather matte finish that feels ultra comfortable and casual to wear.
Just like the perfect skinny fit jeans, the formula glides on comfortably, a texture so light that you might forget that you had it on. RPC The Slim is available in 24 shades designed by Tom Pecheux, but one limited edition shade takes Black Opium as its style icon.
Maison Christian Dior Rose Kabuki
Maison Christian Dior is the House’s declaration of love to perfume.
Of Rose Kabuki, Dior Perfumer-Creator François Demachy explains: “I wanted to create a delicate rose draped in soft powdery musks, in the image of the white faces seen in traditional Japanese theatre. Its heart is pink, but its outer petals are bathed in a cocooning white. Its gentle caress is heightened by a shot of vitality.”
Rose Kabuki is delicately nuanced, its floral nature emphasised with an expressive duo of Damascena Rose Essence and Absolute. This tender heart is surrounded by powdery musks that gently veil the kabuki flower. Immersed in the beautiful harmony of this powdery flower, a hint of Blackcurrant invigorates it.
Shu Uemura Matte Supreme
Following the success of Shu Uemura’s laque supreme, the brand has now taken an unrivalled boldness of liquid rouge and given it a cool new texture. The all-new matte supreme is edgy, intense, and long-lasting with the ultra-thin comfort of ink.
From calligraphy to creative art, ink has been used as a form of expression for over 5000 years, its flow capturing human spirit and a unique moment in time. inspired by this idea, Matte Supreme was created as a new way for women to wear ink on their lips.
Shu Uemura Matte Supreme comes in 15 saturated shades with a modern matte finish.
Carat, the new fragrance by Cartier
“Cartier Carat is an invitation to pluck the flowers of the day. To sense and feel every facet of happiness as it comes, to smile and laugh at life, awake, conscious and present.
The moment is radiant, illuminated by the pure fire of a flower whose springtime joy is amplified by Mathilde Laurent. Which flower? A living flower, an explosion of pleasure, utterly fresh and close to nature.”
Carat, the new fragrance by Cartier, brings together the seven colours of the rainbow in a single, clear and pure white scent akin to the fire of a diamond.
Floral tones create a rainbow of colours in a layering of olfactory hues that infinitely diffuse: violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red; represented by violet, iris, hyacinth, ylang, daffodil, honeysuckle and tulip.
Cartier Carat Eau de Parfum is diamond fire transposed to the olfactory realm.
Now available from all authorised retailers and Cartier boutiques.
Chanel Rouge Allure 2018
The Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick lends its long-wearing smoothness to four new matte shades, whose rosy caramels, soft pinks and plums offset powerful eyes. In addition, Chanel creates limited-edition black matte and gold packaging for Rouge Allure Velvet.
The Rouge Allure Velvet Extrême is an extremely matte lipstick with a second-skin effect and a comfortable texture that offers an intense and long-wear makeup result. Chanel offers new magnitudes of colour without relinquishing creamy luxuriousness: six colours in a selection of intense berry-, burgundy- and orange-reds.
The Rouge Allure Liquid Powder is a new generation of matte liquid lip colour that creates an exceptional, soft and powdery sensation on your lips for a unique blur-matte, long-wear result. Its sensorial foam applicator is integrated into a squeezable packaging for easy, on-the-go use.
January to September 2018:
The Cleansing Collection by Chanel
Dedicated to all women, the Chanel cleansing collection is adapted to all skin and makeup types. By focusing on freshness comfort, this collection ensures impeccable makeup removal (for face, eyes and lips) effective on long-wearing and waterproof formulas, pollution particles and even sunscreen.
Chanel cleansers contain a blend of two marine active ingredients: depolluting blue micro-algae and fortifying marine salicornia extract. Infused with natural anti-pollution power, blue micro-algae help protect cells from micro-stress, and marine salicornia provides dual moisturising and skin-strengthening actions.
Coco Game Center Singapore
Chanel Beauty presents a unique beauty pop-up space inspired by the arcade halls of Japan. Discover Chanel’s latest beauty collections and score pop-up exclusive products as Coco Game Center re-imagines beauty and turns it into a game. The singe game rule : “to be as daring as you are, and let your freedom, creativity and spontaneity take flight”!
When: 28th April – 6th May, 11am – 9pm
Where: The Luxe Art Museum 6 Handy Road #02-01 Singapore 229234
Reservations for public sessions are highly recommended for priority entry.
New Chanel Hydra Beauty products
Hydra Beauty skincare products are known for moisturizing, protecting and illuminating the skin. Chanel Research presents two new hydration, protection, and vitality boosters: Hydra Beauty Micro Liquid Essence and Hydra Beauty Masque de Nuit au Camélia. The Micro Liquid Essence is the first liquid skincare essence powered by camellia micro-droplets, containing essential nutrients (vitamins, carbohydrates, amino acids and lipids) that help to renew the skin texture and give the complexion radiance. Masque de Nuit au Camélia is an overnight mask and has the highest concentration of camellia, to help recharge your skin.
Chanel Le Teint Ultra
Le Teint Ultra promises an exquisite complexion and luminous matte finish that lasts throughout the day. Chanel Research developed the Perfect Light Diffusion Complex, which combines two new-generation powders: 2-in-1 hemispheric powders that diffuse and reflect light, and soft focus powders that diminish the appearance of pores. Le Teint Ultra compact foundation comes in a palette of 15 shades, while the fluid foundation comes in 10.
JOY by Dior
20 years have passed since Dior launched a major new women’s perfume. After so many years, Dior decided that their new major fragrance should conform to the Dior ideal: that happiness takes the shape of essential, visionary luxury. JOY by Dior was created as a direct descendent of this ideal.
Rose, in both Essence and Absolute form, as well as heady Jasmine, blend with zested Bergamot and Mandarin. Smooth and milky sandalwood caress, followed by evanescent musks (but not too much) enveloping the scent in powdery freshness. The effect is a tender skin-to-skin contact, like an intimate, sensual signature.
Jennifer Lawrence is the new face of Dior’s upcoming women’s perfume. Her natural sensuality and authenticity gives the fragrance her colourful personality, as she shines with the House of Dior. Watch the campaign video starring Jennifer Lawrence here.
Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge
For the love of red, Peter Philips enriched this dazzling collection by creating an ode to red: the Ultra Rouge. A simple idea lies behind a complex innovation: to be Dior’s first lipstick that wears like an ink while being ultra comfortable.
- On top of the hydrating, 12-hour wear lipstick, Dior also delivers a collection of essentials for perfect lips: the Dior Rouge Ink Lip Liner. It’s their first liquid lipstick in a couture pen with high precision, pigmentation and staying power, available in 12 shades.
- Inspired by the new Ultra Dior universe, four nail polishes share the same red obsession too: from the most iconic shade, Rouge 999 to the most subversive Rouge en Diable 851, and two newcomers, tender Love 770 and sparkling Star 777.
Dance with Dior makeup muse Natalie Portman here.
Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume and On Stage Liner
Dior creates new tools for the eyes every year, inspired by the intimacy of backstage shows, and creative and image director for Dior Makeup, Peter Philips. The new liquid on-stage liner by Dior makes application easy and lets you create a perfect line that reproduces Dior’s runway looks in a single movement. Three key points about the liner:
- An ultra-flexible hybrid applicator that’s part felt-tip, part brush
- Ultra-wear pigments hold colours and effects in place from the moment you apply it
- Ultra-intense colours and effects: the on-stage liner is available in vinyl black and 14 other intense, pure, saturated, matte, or shimmering shades
The Pump ‘N’ Volume was created by Dior in 2017, with a spectacular formula for excessive lash volume. This high-density mascara loads the wand with exactly the right amount of product with just a simple squeeze of the tube, without clumping. Comes in four new limited edition neon shades: purple pump 160, blue pump 260, coral pump 640, and pink pump 840.
Dior Prestige Cleansers 2018
Dior Prestige is about its vital essence of the rose at the heart of the skin. And at the heart of the Rose de Granville cells, Dior Science has extracted a water with exceptional powers: micro-active rose water. Infused with this living force, La Lotion Essence de Rose favors the intercellular flow at the heart of the skin. These three textures combine the power and sensory delight of the Rose de Granville for an exceptional cleansing ritual:
- Le Baume Démaquillant: a delightful balm with rose wax that melts away the stubbornest makeup. Upon contact with water, its texture then transforms into a silky milk that rinses away effortlessly. The skin is left feeling incredibly smooth, supple and comfortable.
- Le Sucre De Gommage: a scrub with sugar microcrystals that gently exfoliate the skin. When massaged, its texture transforms into a nourishing mask, leaving the skin smooth and refined.
- La Mousse Micellaire: enriched with rose micelles, this luscious foam with its gentle pH intensely purifies your skin.
Dior Summer Look 2018
Dior’s Summer 2018 collection consists of:
Dior 5 Couleurs Cool Wave: palettes that feature a pattern inspired by the ripple of a drop hitting the surface of the water. Cool Down is a harmonious combination of blues that offer a surprisingly natural contrast with the golden glow of summer skin; Heat Up has luminous brown, coral and nude shades.
- Diorshow Cooling Stick: a waterproof beauty booster. Use its seductive bronze, precious gold and ingénue pink along the lash line or as a highlight in the inner corner of the eye.
Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Color Juice: a tattoo-finish lip ink with a no-transfer finish and 10-hour hold. A new season is available for the first time in vibrant, scented shades.
Dior Addict Lipstick embraces an epicurean season with summer colours: effervescent orange, bronze nude, sensual coral, graceful pink, fuchsia, and blue-toned shimmery shade. Inspired by the Dior backstage, Lip Maximizer with mint extract gives off instant freshness and irresistibly plumps the lips.
Four Dior Vernis shades for a summer synonymous with playfulness and freedom: Pow, Wizz, Splash, Blop, all enriched with a pearly shimmer that catches the sunlight.
Diorskin Mineral Nude Glow: a summer powder that reveal the many virtues of minerals, creating an all-new nude look. In its new slim case (70% less bulky and 45% lighter) with a colour base, the formula protects skin against external stress factors and impurities. The minerals are also infused with pearls that capture the light to boost radiance of each shade.
After the release of Dior Addict Lacquer Stick (the easy-to-use lacquer-balm hybrid) last year, Dior is now pushing lacquer and lip care even further with Dior Addict Lacquer Plump. As Dior’s first plumping lacquered lip ink, it is activated upon contact with the lips and reveals the intensity and shine of its lacquered finish. It comes in 16 colours, perfect for every type of party.
Hera Rouge Holic Cream and Matte Lipsticks
Hera adds the Rouge Holic Cream and Matte lipsticks to complete its Rouge Holic family.
Available in a selection of 34 new trendsetting shades, the new Rouge Holic Cream and Matte lipsticks deliver sensual lip perfection with a single swipe. The array of colours range from classic reds to versatile nudes, providing endless possibilities to create a variety of trendy looks and bring out the allure of Hera’s Seoulista.
- Rouge Holic Cream is a creamy lipstick that glides on evenly while your lip stays luscious all day.
- Rouge Holic Matte is highly pigmented yet lightweight, designed to deliver a vivid, matte look.
- A multi-functional Hera Lip Polish and Mask is also available, offering fuss-free exfoliation and moisture for soft lips. Eliminating dead skin cells, the Lip Polish complements the Rouge Holic lipsticks to create a smooth canvas before application.
New Hera Masks
Hera’s latest line of three wash-off and leave-on masks are specially formulated with natural ingredients that target specific skin woes ranging from dehydration to pore or texture concerns.
- Hera Blue Clay Cooling Mask: A wash-off mask imbued with mineral kaolin to absorb sebum build-up while soothing the skin with its refreshing, cooling sensation.
Hera Bubble Awakening Mask: Improves skin texture and acts as the perfect primer to prepare the skin for makeup by reducing signs of flakiness or dryness. The mask generates micro bubbles upon application, reaching deep into the skin and drawing out impurities for a soft complexion after wash.
Hera Aqua Recharging Sleeping Mask: Restores and nourishes skin overnight for a beautiful fresh complexion in the morning. It contains botanical oil derived from coconut oil, that melts onto the skin and locks moisture in. The formula also helps to soothe and protect the skin against fine dust.
Korean Luxury Beauty Brand Hera Debuts in Takashimaya on 10 May
The Hera debut in Takashimaya this 10 May marks the brand’s first presence within ASEAN, with popular South Korean actress Gianna Jun (Jun Ji-hyun) as the brand’s muse and. You can expect its elegance and sophistication to match the brand’s full selection of makeup, skincare, and Homme lines.
The limited edition Hera S/S 2018 collaboration and latest collaboration range launched at Seoul Fashion Week F/W 2018, the Hera x Edith Carron Secret Party collection, will also be offered. (Click here to read more about the launch and exclusive promotional products.)
Terre d’Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver, Eau de Parfum
With Terre d’Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver, perfumer Christine Nagel offers an original expression to the power of terre – an intensity born of another point of view. Expect three distinct notes, with the Vetiver leading the scent, as the name suggests:
- Vetiver: rooted in terre since its origins, is the climax of this new composition. It is rounded and warm, sensual and vigorous, and springs from the very first notes as if potentiated by the light of a burning sun.
- Black Pepper: another element of terre has become sichuan pepper. Its bright green notes with hints of citrus, invigorates the formula and allows the materials to melt into one another.
- Bergamot orange: the queen of hesperidia has been picked to special order. Before its maturity, surprising radical and edgy qualities are brought out.
The recomposition of these ingredients evokes a new equilibrium of terre: woody and mineral becomes woody and vegetal.
The Complete Hermessence Collection
The Hermessence Collection welcomes new olfactory compositions by Christine Nagel, in-house perfumer for Hermès.
- Two essences de parfum: Cardamusc; Musc Pallida
- Three eaux de toilette: Myrrhe Églantine; Agar Ébène; Cèdre Sambac
“I wanted to return to the origins of perfumery and immerse myself in its history. Each of these five creations is an individual expression of a dream of the Orient,” shares Christine Nagel.
The complete Hermessence Collection now comprises 16 eaux de toilette and two essences de parfum.
Les Merveilleuses Ladurée 2018 Summer Collection
The Merveilleuses celebrated the arrival of the year’s most beautiful season with lunch tables laden with exquisite delicacies heavenly-sweet and soft in taste, texture and color. The summer collection takes inspiration from these treats, featuring blushes molded in the shape of cameos and formulated to tint the cheeks like candy.
- Mini Pressed Cheek Color: these Pressed Cheek Colors come in charming limited-design packaging inspired by Ladurée macarons evocative of happy occasions. The surface of each blush is molded in the shape of a cameo, an accessory loved by the Merveilleuses, for a confection-like appearance
- Mini Eye Shadow: powder particles are coated with an oil with superior adhesion for long-lasting colors that remain dullness-free, and scented with the fragrance of candied violet petals, a traditional French confection.
- UV Pressed Face Powder: offered in a shade of pink specially formulated for enhanced skin tone brightness, and delivers the look of brighter skin that complements blush colors.
- Makeup Coffret V: a makeup gift set offered in a limited-edition package consisting of a limited-edition Pressed Cheek Color N, a mini tube of Sun Protection Makeup Base which delivers SPF50 PA++++ protection with serum-like lightness, and a makeup bag embroidered with the motif of a heart-shaped Ispahan.
- Rose Mist: a luxurious rose water for hydrating, pampering and replenishing the face and body. The moisturizing mist can be sprayed over makeup and used for touchups, and its oil-free formula delivers natural-looking gloss to hair without looking greasy.
Louis Vuitton Les Parfums: Attrape-Rêves
Perfurmer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud’s olfactory direction for Attrape-Rêves needed an explosive fragrance trail, vibrant and surprising.
Inspired by the euphoria of gazing at a burst of shooting stars, he was guided by an African cacao flower. To airy cacao, a bouquet of fresh peony was added, then reinforced with the slightest essence of the heart of a patchouli. And to amplify all these flavours, ginger and bergamot are used. “Each plays its role without ever overpowering the other,” Jacques Cavallier Belletrud explained.
In conjunction with the launch of Attrape-Rêves, Louis Vuitton unveils its very first fragrance campaign film, starring House Ambassador Emma Stone and directed by Academy Award-winning director Sam Mendes. View the campaign film here, or click on image:
Shiseido Makeup Redefines Beauty
Shseido Makeup reimagines beauty by taking an entirely new approach to cosmetics via four innovative and sensorial textures—Inks, Powders, Gels, and Dews—that make the visible feel invisible. The brand’s mission is to gift Japan to the world by showcasing its rich heritage and groundbreaking technology via an all-encompassing collection that is modern, minimalistic, visionary, expressive, and creative.
Dews is an entirely new category that recreates light and transforms it on the surface of the skin.
Comprising of ultra-fine rose, silver, and gold Japanese pearls—not pigment— Aura Dew Face, Eyes, Lip’s Enhanced Light Refractive Technology eliminates any chalkiness, allowing all three selfie-friendly shades to meld seamlessly with every skin tone. Aura Dew Face, Eyes, Lip is available in three shades that evoke this highlighter’s otherworldly qualities.
Available in all Shiseido stores and counters.
Shu Uemura: The Lightbulb Foundation
First launched in 2013, the Lightbulb Fluid Foundation returns with tailor-made shades for Asian skin, a breathable second-skin glow, and easy-to-use tools.
All of Shu Uemura’s brushes and lightbulb sponges are handmade by skilled craftsmen in Japan. The Petal 55 Foundation Brush has a high density of 189,000 bristle hairs that allow a streak-free, poreless finish. Tap to enhance your glow using one side of the lightbulb sponge, and use the other side to absorb oils.
Shu Uemura’s Anti/Oxi+ clarifying gentle cleansing oil in water
This quick, easy and convenient cleansing solution removes makeup and pollutants with a few swipes with cotton, so there’s no need to rinse with water. Empowered by the Anti/Oxi+ green trio (papaya, moringa, and green tea extracts), Shu Uemura’s comfortable cleansing oil clears any dullness so your skin looks refined, supple and radiant.
Gentle and comforting, the Anti/Oxi+ clarifying gentle cleansing oil in water leaves skin clean and fresh with no greasiness.
Enter V2.0 of my lips, but better – powered with the heat of burnt orange to smoky rose shades, the new collection of rouge unlimited in burnt orange colours is available in three rouge unlimited shades (satin) and three rouge unlimited supreme matte textures.
Shu Uemura’s rouge unlimited supreme matte, first launched in 2010, gained popularity for its soft matte finish, vibrant colour pay-off, shades that complement Asian skin tones, and a texture that melts on your lips. Meanwhile, their rouge unlimited lipstick broke boundaries when it first launched in 2006, with its pure colour pay-off and true colour fidelity. In 2017, Shu Uemura retained its DNA but renovated the formula of rouge unlimited. The result is a lightweight and silky-smooth lipstick, offering a luminous and even colour finish, and stays perfect for hours.
Yazbukey x Shu Uemura Mattitude Collection
Following the success of their 2015 collaboration with the queen of iconic, bold and edgy lip motifs, Yazbukey for Shu Uemura is back once again this time with the Mattitude collection. The collection offers 32 (including 9 new) bold to natural shades within the colour ranges of red, nude, pink and berry. Playful lip motifs adorn the quirky packaging designed specially by Yazbukey, for 16 shades.
And, check out Shu Uemura’s first ever magic metal lip liners (think special flat brush, long-lasting vibrant yet matte colour payoff) to get your lip statement game to a whole new level! Available now at all Shu Uemura’s counters today.
Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Water
Inspired by the ultimate beauty of plum blossoms blooming in the snow, Sulwhasoo launches a new Gentle Cleansing Water, which removes makeup residues and waste build-up with micellar water. Gentle Cleansing Water harnesses Triple Micellar Technology’s superb cleansing power to effectively remove both point and base make-up, leaving the skin comfortable and moisturized.
Two New Additions to Sulwhasoo’s Snowise Brightening Range
Sulwhasoo’s new Snowise Cleansing Foam and Snowise Exfoliating Mask will complete the ever-popular Snowise Brightening Line, consisting of 10 products in total.
- The cleansing foam is made with White Clay (it has 20 times the efficacy of loess and contains an abundance of natural mineral ions) to remove excessive sebum and purify the skin.
- The in-shower, wash-off exfoliating mask contains White Ginseng – as with all Snowise brightening products – Korean herbal medicinal hydrating complex, and honey to remove impurities and dead skin cells effectively. It also comes with a silicon brush for a luxurious and comfortable application.
Urban Decay Born To Run Collection
This collection is your globe-trotting go-to. Whether you’re a road warrior, a weekend escapist or a staycationer — this collection has everything you need when you’re Born To Run:
- Born To Run Eyeshadow palette: With 21 shades, from jewel tones and neutrals to colourful shadows, you’ll be able to create all kinds of eye look.
- Three limited-edition Born To Run Vice Lipstick shades: These three new lip colours (a bright rose sparkle, a rich mauve-nude and a dark berry) complement your everyday and glamorous looks.
- Three fun-loving shades of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: The reddish-brown, dark copper, and deep green metallic shades are versatile enough to pair with any bold eye look.
- Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: Keeps your makeup looking fresh for up to 16 hours.
Urban Decay Backtalk Palette
This kit is inspired by Urban Decay’s Backtalk, their number one selling, cult-favourite Vice Lipstick shade. Containing eyeshadows, blush, and highlighter in one palette, this travel-ready case holds eight nude-mauve, soft berry, and muted rose eyeshadows on one side, and four shades of blush and highlighter on the other. A double-sided, removable mirror acts as a divider between the blushes and highlighter.
Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat palette
The Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by Urban Decay’s Naked Heat. Every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. Click here (or the image below) for some tips on how to work your neutrals – using the palette’s five matte shades and one demi-matte highlighting shade!
Urban Decay Summer 2018 Collection
- Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lipgloss is ultra-shiny and comes in 20 shades. It promises to glide on easily and provide long-lasting wear that is comfortable, not tacky.
- Sin Afterglow Palette has six shades (three new and three cult favourites!).
- Double Team Special Effect Colored Mascara packs two shades in every tube and comes in five duos. Four of the duos feature a bold cream shade on one side and matching metallic topcoat on the other; the other has two metallic topcoats in one tube (silver and gold).
- In the Disco Queen Collection, the Holographic Disco Stick is a holographic highlighter with traveling pigments for that colour changing effect. The Disco Queen Holographic Highlight Powder is also lightweight and comes in a translucent, iridescent lavender shade that creates a luminous sheen.
- Naked Skin One & Done Blur on the Run Touch-Up & Finishing Balm is an ultra-lightweight touch-up and finishing balm that is water-resistant. This proposes a goodbye to unwanted shine.
YSL Beauté Fall Look 2018
The Fall Look 2018 is the first makeup collection designed by Tom Pecheux, Global Beauty Director for YSL Beauté. YCONIC PURPLE is a powerful collection, with a strong colour statement. From the first runway of 1962 to the runways of recent years, the colour purple has played a key role within the world of YSL. What’s in this collection at a glance:
- Couture Palette Collector: radical, striking, and daring, the colour composition in this palette is soft and emotional. A purple that’s warm and shimmery, blue-black that expresses a sense of daring, and a white – a bringer of light.
- Four Couture Chalks for eyes, lips and cheeks: dynamic colours that dare you to be creative. Le Noir is a black that can be used to define eyes, Le Nude is a beige-gold that can be used as highlighter under the eye, Le Cuivre is a shimmering bronze that makes your eyes stand out, Le Rouge is a red for lips and cheeks only.
- Couture Blush and Couture Highlighter: blush that allows a buildable colour statement, and a soft pearl highlighter that has an electrifying high shine effect.
- Vernis À Lèvres Vinyl Cream: a lippie that has stay-put perfection with hydrating formula. Now in two new shades.
- Rouge Pur Couture: loved for its stay-true colour and non-drying formula. Offered in two new seasonal, seductive shades.
- La Laque Couture: two new bewitching purple shades of lacquer.
YSL Beauté limited edition Rouge Pur Couture reptile colour collection
Create your own Rouge Pur Couture. Choose your shade. Choose your cap. Go bold.
Purchase the original Rouge Pur Couture on Tangs and receive a limited edition cap of your choice, and complimentary engraving. If you purchase two lipsticks in boutiques, you’ll receive two limited edition caps of your choice.
This limited edition collection is now exclusive to YSL Boutiques in ION Orchard and Vivocity, and on Tangs.com.
YSL Beauté Volupté Liquid Colour Balm
Wishing for a lipstick that’s moisturising and gives an intense colour pay-off? YSL Beauté Volupté Liquid Colour Balm is packed with nature’s thirst quencher, coconut, and antioxidant-rich pomegranate – so you’ll be able to seal the deal with a dewy and shiny kiss. Also, the Volupté Night Rehab Lip Mask contains moisturising and strengthening properties as well, and acts as the sleeping partner to the liquid colour balm.
YSL Beauté Summer Look 2018
YSL Beauté’s Urban Escape is inspired by the beauty of a forbidden city adventure.
- Couture Palette Collector: the star of this urban escape allows you to express yourself differently with intense blue-greys that mimic the fragmented pavement.
- Dessin Du Regard Waterproof: graphic yet lustrous, a rebellious new shade adds fearless definition to the eyes. It is also smudge resistant, has lock-in colour, waterproof, and heatproof.
- Baby Doll Kiss & Blush: a new burgundy shade is available for a limited time only. Its airy velvet texture melts onto your cheek and lips, and leaves a modern matte finish.
- Rouge Volupté Shine: only red can empower the urban daredevil on her adventure. Comes in two new limited edition shades.
- Volupté Tint-In-Balm: a new effortless duo that are glide-on and melt like butter onto lips.
- Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones: the new limited edition shade is smooth and illuminates your skin with an irresistible glow. Iridescent pearls help to capture light and enhance your natural radiance.
YSL Beauté Mascara Vinyl Couture
YSL Beauté’s Mascara Vinyl Couture was a cult hit when it first launched. It now returns in nine amazing shades, with an optimized formula that’s able to absorb a dense coating of colour pigments with high colour impact. The combination of micro-wax particles with its liquid crystal technology results in a smooth and shiny finish. Click here for a closer look at the mascara and read our couture lash wardrobe suggestions!
YSL Beauté Top Secrets Makeup Setting Spray
The modern woman expects her makeup to stand still in time as she seizes the day. The Top Secrets Makeup Setting Spray is the first setting spray from YSL Beauté, promising zero smudge and disappearing acts, thanks to the hyaluronic acid and glycerin that retain skin moisture throughout the day. And… the moroccan walnut leaf extract protects the skin, jojoba oil adds a lasting glow, and the lightweight texture leaves an invisible protective film on the skin.