Be in the know.
We have created this special dedicated page to update you on new and interesting beauty product launches, from makeup, skin care, hair care to all things cosmetic, and even beauty events that you might be interested in. Watch this space, pop by anytime!
Chanel Ultra Le Teint
Foundation that is lightweight and long wearing – In this hot and humid climate, most of us almost always expect our makeup to dissolve right around lunch time. So if there is a base that promises to outlast any other and need no touch-ups throughout the day, it certainly is worth our attention. The latest fluid foundation from Chanel promises flawless yet natural coverage in a range of 30 shades with a film-forming complex that keeps that oily sheen at bay and your makeup from fading. Its new formula incorporates a fine and breathable powder that does not emphasise fine lines or uneven skin tone while smoothing imperfections. Best part about this foundation is that it is very buildable so it can be applied sheer for a light and natural look or layered to function as a concealer too.
Chanel Ultra Le Teint retails at SGD88 and is available at all Chanel Fragrance and Beauty boutiques from 3 April 2020.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Skincare that syncs – that iconic brown bottle with the white dropper – for more than 25 years, it evoked an commanding air about skincare and daresay for many of us and our mothers, the original night time skincare. Estée Lauder was the first to bank its skin repair strategy on research about the internal 24-hour clock of our body and therefore skin.
The study looked into over 300 biomarkers which ultimately pointed to an ideal skin rhythm of protection and repair. That’s quite some effort invested to formulate a serum that synchronises with skin’s metabolism to support and optimise skin’s nightly repair activity. It was also the first serum ever created. Timing, it seems, is everything. Apparently, the latest anti-ageing serum has its biotechnology patented until 2033 and aims to halt the damaging effects of fatigue, blue light, pollution and UV on our skin.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is now available in 4 different sizes at all Estée Lauder stores islandwide including Sephora, Sephora.sg and Lazada.
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Accelerated Clarity Renewing Ampoules
Brighten up with the latest at Kiehl’s – In 2020, skin that looks healthy and clear remains the trend. As such Kiehl’s continues to add to its popular brightening Clearly Corrective™ range. According to clinical studies put out by Kiehl’s, this current formulation – the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution – works quickly to visibly reduce sun spots, post-acne scars and any other pigmentation marks by 49% in 12 weeks – thanks to its hero ingredient of Activated C, a fast acting vitamin C. Enter the Clearly Corrective Accelerated Clarity Renewing Ampoules – a tri blend of glycolic, lactic and phytic acids which Kiehl’s says works in tandem with the Dark Spot Solution to speed up the process of skin renewal, slow down melanin production and clear up uneven and dull skin in just 14 days. The use of ampoules help to ensure the freshness and potency of each dose, which is pretty important for products dealing with the business of brightening. And from March onwards, the Dark Spot Solution will also be upsized to a limited edition of 50ml.
Available from mid-March at all Kiehl’s stores, the Clearly Corrective Accelerated Clarity Renewing Ampoules (1ml x 28 vials) will retail at SGD155.
Dior Addict Can’t Get Enough Shine
There is a story about how the star became such an important symbol for Christian Dior. It goes that in 1946, a 41-year-old Dior was uncertain about whether to embark on a journey in couture. Deep in thought, he tripped and fell while walking on the streets of Paris over a cast iron star that had come loose. He saw it as a sign and hence the star has since been forever immortalised as a lucky charm for the House of Dior, it beams bright today across all categories, from fashion to jewellery as well as in its beauty range.
The latest creations for Dior Addict Stellar Halo Shine come with a star shimmering through the centre of every lipstick for that sheen of fortuitous charm. Halo Shine has 15 shades and gives 24-hour hydration using beeswax, silky oils and aloe vera. The folks at Dior Makeup encourage layering the Halo Shine lipstick with a glossy balm from the new Stellar Gloss range, for more colour intensity and definition, and more importantly, playful experimentation with colour combinations.
The Dior Addict Can’t Get Enough Shine includes the Halo Shine and Stellar Gloss collections are available at all Dior counters from March 2020.
Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick
Sculpt your kiss with vivid colour – 44 new shades in 4 finishes of creme, matte, crystal and high-lustre, the latest lippie from Estée Lauder promises a new lightweight time-release moisturising formula that includes hyaluronic acid to glide on and stay on for 8 hours. For those who crave lip colour and strong definition, this lipstick offers intense pigments for just that. And with shades ranging from everyday neutrals, powerful pinks to dramatic reds, we are pretty sure there is a colour for every sort of mood and occasion.
Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick retails at SGD52 and is available at all Estée Lauder stores islandwide as well as Sephora and Sephora.sg and Lazada.
shu uemura Unlimited Shaping Foundation stick
shu uemura latest Shaping Stick offers more definition to Asian faces – As the Unlimited Foundation collection was well received in 2019, shu uemura has introduced its latest accessory to this breathable long-lasting foundation family – the shaping stick. Its main aim is to highlight, shade and shape to give more dimension to the Asian face.
Available in 2 made-for-Asian shade ranges, the stick is expected to follow in the steps of its Unlimited family with a creamy texture that sets to a light and semi matte finish that promises all day coverage as well as soak up sebum and sweat to keep your makeup looking fresh despite the hot and humid weather. For those who do not frequently contour in their daily makeup, this stick slips easily into the bag for quick touch ups and on-the-go makeovers. The new stick also has SPF21/PA+++ for light sun protection.
shu uemura Unlimited Shaping Foundation stick retails at SGD72 from 2nd March at all shu uemura stores and counters.
Hera Glow Lasting Foundation
A new base that gives good glow – Natural dewy skin continues to dominate the runway looks in Seoul Fashion Week SS2020 and following the success of its Black Foundation, luxury beauty brand HERA launches its latest formulation – a lightweight base that promises to give a natural looking finish for a radiant face. Highly buildable and effortlessly blendable, the Hera Glow Lasting foundation boasts a new tight-fitting film comprising flexible polymers, reflecting powder particles and moisturising oils to give seamless coverage, fill out uneven texture and a thin sheen to capture more light to give a healthy glow to the face that lasts for 24 hours. Gaining traction as a base makeup powerhouse and seeing success of its Black Foundation, Hera is also pairing this foundation with a brush that uses 0.05mm bristles in a dense rectangular format for a consistently fine and streak-free application.
Hera Glow Lasting Foundation retails at SGD79 for 35ml in 12 shades, and the Glow Brush at SGD45.
Dior Homme EDT says “I am your man”
The House of Dior has debuted its latest Dior Homme fragrance concocted by François Demachy right after Kim Jones sent his men’s collection down the runway. The new brew goes back to the important basics of classicism and simplicity. The fragrance is clean, subtle and woody but with a slightly sweet base of white musk and Haitian vetiver. Expect first spritz to elicit bergamot, pepper that will settle down to primal mid notes that include cedar and cashmere wood as well as patchouli. Notably, the man of the house remains Robert Pattinson.
The new Dior Homme Eau de Toilette is available at all Dior counters islandwide from February 2020.
Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Pure Shots
Skin cocktails to live fast but stay young – For those who work and play hard, they’ll be pleased to know that there is a beauty bar offering an array of skincare cocktails that promise to work hard and quickly. It’s back into the labs for YSL Beauté as they search for the game changer in this new Pure Shots range. And since discovering that living in the fast lane means ageing 30% quicker than kicking back in the countryside, the folks at YSL Beauté has decided to tailor their anti-ageing serums realistically to the busy schedules of their target audience.
Aside from the important ingredients familiar to the anti-ageing scene like glycolic acid and peptides, the 5 new treats – Lines Away Serum, Light Up Serum, Y-Shape Serum, Hydra Bounce Essence-In-Lotion, Perfect Plumper Cream, work together with the star product, the Night Reboot Serum to jump start tired skin after just one beauty sleep.
YSL Beaute Pure Shots start from SGD99 and are available from 15 January 2020 at all YSL Beauty stores
Miss Dior Rose N’ Roses
Miss Dior Rose N’ Roses shows a different side to this classic scent – The latest scent by the House of Dior may be all about roses – centifolia roses harvested in May from the fields of Grasse in France and interjected with Bulgarian and Turkish roses. The interesting twist to this rose perfume is that it is not intended to replicate the mature and full-figured notes of well known roses. Instead Rose N’ Roses is concocted to evoke the early May harvest – bright and peppy florals that sparkle sweetly with hints of honey while suffused with a zing of pepper, bergamot, mandarin and geranium. The impression is that of a beauty that is just coming to be, like a young queen exuberant with energy. What this means is a promising scent for those who dislike the conventional rose notes that can be a tad heavy or serious, but are open to trying a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the beautiful rose.
Historically, the house of Dior has always remained dedicated to creating and translating beauty consistently into every aspect of the Dior woman to complete the story – from the dress to the look as well as her scent. And so with the new scent, a new Miss Dior gown is evoked by Maria Grazia Chiuri which features a hand-frayed bustier and a floaty sheer tulle skirt lushly layered with hand-painted and embroidered roses worn by the face of Miss Dior – Natalie Portman.
Miss Dior Rose N’ Roses will retail at SGD137 (50ml) and SGD196 (100ml) at all Dior counters islandwide from 01 January 2020.
Rouge Volupté Rock’n Shine
For all the makeup magpies out there, YSL Beauté is bringing a new generation of high-shine, liquid-sheen lip sparkle to those who fancy rocking a bit of star power in their pout. With glitter derived from eucalyptus extracts, there are 16 playful and 4 collectible Rockstar shades to choose from. Rocking Coral is the lip colour worn by Kaia Gerber for the advertisement itself. And if you still want to amp up the sheen even more, there are 6 shimmery and 2 collectible Shine shades available. The packaging is pretty too – swipe on the dazzle delivered by a glitter star running through the middle of the lipstick bullet. Definitely a lippie that gets you insta-ready quickly.
Rouge Volupté Rock’n Shine is available from 1 January 2020 at all YSL Beauté stores at SGD52.
Chanel Le Lift Crème Yeux
All eyes on Chanel’s new multi-tasking eye cream – Not feeling bright eyed and bushy-tailed? Chanel’s Le Lift Crème Yeux can help with the first part. This new smoothing and firming cream for tired and overworked peepers is formulated with its signature botanical alfafa concentrate that is super gentle but delivers results that are comparable to retinol. Le Lift Crème Yeux also contains active ingredients including yeast extract, beeswax and shea butter and the all-important hyaluronic acid to depuff, lighten dark circles and plump up creases and laugh lines.
The Le Lift Crème Yeux is retailing at SGD140 at all Chanel beauty counters from 3 January 2020.
Christian Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy
Dior dives deep into the science of looking youthful – From Augustine Bader to Singapore’s own Calecim, stem cell therapy is the buzzword for those serious about skincare. And Dior is no different. The latest range of anti-ageing skincare from Christian Dior involved years of scientific research, data collection using a deep learning algorithm to collate 200 million pieces of vital information from 600 women in France, China and Japan with different ages and skin types. The focus? Stem cells and their role in anti-ageing processes.
A quick delve into the science as extolled by Christian Dior in its press release: stem cells are rare, making up just 0.2% of skin cells. Contrary to common belief, stem cells don’t decrease in number over time, but they do weaken. This goes hand in hand with the decline in all cellular functions and the overall vitality of the face.
As such, Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy focuses on the restoration of cellular energy to reactivate the skin’s vital functions and boost its ability to revitalise. After further research, Dior has concocted a botanical formulation derived from 4 flowers to strengthen weakened cells and more. In the range, one product to look out for is the Super Potent Serum which is touted by Dior as the next-gen hyaluronic acid with low molecular sizes for deeper and more targeted penetration into the skin layers. Three times better to be precise. From cleansers to creams, the range aims to help condition, treat and soothe skin.
Christian Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy is priced starting from SGD82 for its High-Performance Gentle Cleanser and is available at all Dior counters from 1 January 2020.
Dior Makeup Forever Couture Perfect Cushion
Forever and (at least) a day with Dior – The latest touch up tool from Dior – the Forever Couture Perfect Cushion – continues to deliver 24 hours of stay on power, hydration and long lasting glow. Those who already love and use this on-the-go CC foundation can also come to depend on its lightweight and easy-to-apply texture, good coverage that also delivers a luminous matte finish as well as sun protection. What comes to our mind is that this will be great for looking fresh throughout long haul flights. So what’s new here? A case in point, literally. This being the Diormania edition, the Forever Perfect Cushion from Dior comes in a new and eye-catching compact case.
Dior Makeup Forever Couture Perfect Cushion Diormania edition is retailing at SGD98.
Available at all Dior counters (except in Sephora) from January 2020
Chanel Rouge Allure Camélia
Kiss me Camellia – Inspired by Coco Chanel’s favourite flower, the full and voluptuous blossom of a Camelia sits atop the golden cap of the latest range of lippies from Chanel. This spring 2020 collection is a revamp of the Rouge Allure and Rouge Allure Velvet lipsticks, with a pretty palette of 8 tones from white to purple.
Best part of this range is that Chanel pairs every lipstick with a lip pencil. The new pencil formula promises to be easy and comfortable to apply yet precise and long lasting.
The new limited edition Rouge Allure Camélia is available for SGD54 at all Chanel fragrance and beauty stores from 3 January 2020.
Beauty Loves from 2019:
Giorgio Armani Beauty Holiday 2019: Get festive
Christmas is coming. Well for some of us, perhaps not soon enough. But in the meantime, Giorgio Armani Beauty has launched a limited edition coffer of dazzling festive lip colours to get into the mood. Accompanying the 9 neutral shades in the current Lip Maestro edition are 6 more with gold infused pearly pigments in plum, brown, red, pink, and pure pearl each in an eye catching red and gold tube for a quick swipe up to glam. Lip Magnet promises a no makeup-feel formula that gives an ultra matte finish yet with a touch of lustrous healthy shine to your lips.
Giorgio Armani Beauty: Matte Nature
Matte Nature by Giorgio Armani Beauty gets all warm and fuzzy.
Neutrals have never been more flattering and intense this fall. The new Lip Maestro collection has 9 lush neutral shades that boast light catching pigments that have a rich and velvety finish.
Expect a lightweight liquid formula that swipes on and stays on with fall colours spanning sunkissed pinks, burnt reds to woody browns.
The Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Matte Nature (9 new shades) ($55) is available from 1 Oct at the Giorgio Armani Beauty stores at ION Orchard and TANGS at Tangs Plaza.
Giorgio Armani Three-Piece Power Suit
Giorgio Armani Beauty adds two new, skin perfecting products to its award-winning Power Fabric foundation range.
Together with the foundation, these two new products – Power Fabric Concealer and Power Fabric Foundation Balm – create a complete long-wear, high coverage face make-up routine. The complementary trio acts together to blur away imperfections for a matte finish.
The new, in a glance:
The Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation range introduces 8 new shades, bringing the range palette to a total of 20 shades. Interestingly, the range is composed of quarter shades, for that ultra-precise match.
5 shades make up the new Power Fabric Concealer range, comprising 3 light shades and 2 medium shades. It is formulated to hide specific imperfections, from dark circles, redness to blemishes, while being blend-able. In addition to this targeted coverage, the concealer’s precise, ergonomic applicator also allows for blending over large areas of the face.
With its transformative texture that goes from balm to cream to powder, the Power Fabric Foundation Balm collection offers 10 long wearing shades. The balm’s combination of waxes and oils creates a soft, comfortable application with a fine, non-greasy finish on the skin.
The idea behind Power Fabric is to make sure women do not have to give their make-up another thought during the day. Are you ready to #takethepower?
Giorgio Armani Beauty: Lip Freeze Collection
Giorgio Armani Beauty’s iconic Lip Maestro and Lip Magnet range takes on a new palette of 12 intense, sorbet shades with the Lip Freeze collection.
The creation of the collection involves first, the creation of a ‘snowflake’ base – a process where the base pigment is intensified by white pigment. And then combined with the bright pigments to achieve radiant, wearable sorbet shades.
The Lip Maestro is formulated with velvet spheres, to create a luminous effect on the lips. With the shaped applicator, you can effortlessly contour the lips and create a defined lip in a single gesture.
The Lip Magnet‘s slender, calligraphic flocked applicator allows for easy application of the perfect dose of your optioned luminous, yet matte sorbet tone. The colour dries to leave a fine, matte film on the lips.
Launches 1 March 2019.
Giorgio Armani Beauty: The Maestro of Matte presents Red Lips Week
The Lip Maestro is the first truly luminous matte lip color, amplifying colour without masking it. A luxurious, velvet texture is created that glides onto lips for 4-dimensional volume.
The Lip Magnet is the liquid lipcolor that binds with lips with a long lasting, no-migration magnet effect. It delivers intensity of colour, extreme finesse and a makeup finish with a matte, second-skin effect.
The Rouge D’Armani Matte re-invents the concept of matte. It is the first complete matte to seduce a woman in seconds and become her ultimate partner in crime, promising comfortable, yet intense coverage and a lasting matte finish.
Pick your matte icon and express your red.
P.S. Complimentary engraving service and photo opportunities are available at the Armani Beauty ION Orchard boutique on 12, 13, 26 and 27 January 2019.
Giorgio Armani Beauty: Eye Drama
Eyes steal the scene.
It is hard to think about Giorgio Armani without bringing cinematic images to mind. This sophisticated new collection from the brand includes a trio of products that brings about a dramatic and powerful look.
- Eye Quattro: Couture for the lids – a collection of palettes available in five different eyeshadow colour combinations. It offers an easy, sensorial application with a soft texture effect, creating looks from natural to vibrant.
- Eyes to Kill: With its sumptuous texture, this mascara enchants the lashes with luxurious volume. A sophisticated, seductive gaze in a shade of deep black.
- Eye Tint: This liquid star offers highly-pigmented colours for that delicate yet long lasting texture.
Swipe on lippie love infused with flower oil and skincare from Rouge Dior Ultra Care
For the first time, Dior is introducing lipsticks that are not just about long wear but also big on comfort. Inspired by the soft shades and skincare properties of flowers, the new Rouge Dior Ultra Care range maintains a stay-on power of 12 hours and amps up the nourishing aspect in its lip formula. Using a method that doesn’t use heat, naturally-derived ingredients of cameline, sweet almond oil and shea butter are combined to plump up lips. Also new is an added hint of that special CD pearlescent sheen to its matte colours for what is now coined as a “mewy” finish. So the best way to see mewy is really to head to the Dior counters and try it out.
The Rouge Dior Ultra Care and Ultra Care Liquid retail at SGD52 each at all Dior counters.
Dior’s next generation long-wear foundation makes the progression from simply giving natural and comprehensive coverage, to also being good to our skin. Claiming to be the first foundation that hydrates and covers for at least 24 hours, Dior Forever Couture Perfect Cushion and its liquid foundations aim to walk the tightrope of offering just the right amount of sheen with enough matte coverage, thanks to a formula of lightweight oils, extremely fine powders and ultra sheer light-reflecting particles. Rose fruit extract, its signature ingredient, together with other moisturising ingredients have been added to keep skin plump, non-greasy and seemingly pore-less. In fact, the press release purports that use of the fluid foundation in conjunction with Perfect Cushion increases skin hydration from 45 to 60 per cent. Ultimately, the end result that Dior hopes for all users is that they look naturally healthy and glowing, all day. And to be perfectly honest, that black leather quilted compact case is just adorable and slim enough to whip out of the purse for a power touch up anywhere. Also, bonus points for the Asian-calibrated skin tones available.
Dior Forever Couture Perfect Cushion retails at SGD92 from the 12 August 2019 at all Dior counters islandwide.
The colour pink shouts fun, optimism and playful energy with a hint of feistiness.
Pink is also one of the favourite colours of Christian Dior, he defined it as “the colour of happiness and femininity”.
“Be Dior. Be Pink.” is Dior’s way of expressing femininity freely, without compromise, radiantly.
In a new case decorated in the Dior letters lit up in pink, Dior Addict Stellar Shine ‘s formula includes beeswax of natural origin, as well as five lightweight oils specially selected to provide shine, nutrition, hydration, comfort and softness. Infused with aloe vera, it provides a fresh sensation on the lips for day-long hydration. To top it off, the subtle notes of vanilla adds a sweet taste to the lipstick.
To express every facet of femininity, Dior Addict Stellar Shine has a colour palette of 24 luminous hues with three highly wearable effects: glazed, sparkle or mirror. These irresistible shades add a twist to your style with subtle nudes, fiery corals, seductive reds and bold plums, to be worn as your mood dictates.
Dior’s Pump and Glow
“Already a must-have for so many women, lip glow is now pushing the boundaries of glow, colour and shine ‘to the max’.”
Designed by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, Dior reveals its new Lip Maximizer star plumper and Lip Glow (To the Max) with new shades, incredible effects and, maximum shine.
Available in 8 different colours with a glossy glimmering finish, Dior Lip Maximizer & Lip Glow (To the Max) promises 24 hour hydration, absolute comfort, incredible shine and plumping effect.
Maison Christian Dior Rose Kabuki
Maison Christian Dior is the House’s declaration of love to perfume.
Of Rose Kabuki, Dior Perfumer-Creator François Demachy explains: “I wanted to create a delicate rose draped in soft powdery musks, in the image of the white faces seen in traditional Japanese theatre. Its heart is pink, but its outer petals are bathed in a cocooning white. Its gentle caress is heightened by a shot of vitality.”
Rose Kabuki is delicately nuanced, its floral nature emphasised with an expressive duo of Damascena Rose Essence and Absolute. This tender heart is surrounded by powdery musks that gently veil the kabuki flower. Immersed in the beautiful harmony of this powdery flower, a hint of Blackcurrant invigorates it.
Chanel Rouge Allure Ink Fusion : More matte, more shades, more lasting
Not sure why but that James Bond ditty ‘Diamonds are forever’ crooned by Shirley Bassey hums to mind when we look at Chanel’s latest Rouge Allure Ink Fusion lippies. Maybe it is because of the 12 new shades added – rich hues of pink, red to plum, of which 6 are lush with a gorgeous metallic afterglow. Our lips can’t wait to swipe on the Metallic Red and Metallic Plum.
Perhaps it could be that the wand sports a new and streamlined curve and material to conjure up a precise pout. Or that the packaging now has a dark matte top.
It’s more likely that the modern day notion of forever is largely due to the updated collection’s promises of infallible hold; not to mention intense colour and matte-ness, hour after hour. The range offers a lip coat like a second skin while remaining fluid, ultra-fine and comfortable enough for all-day wear. In other words, the new formula contains a lot more ultra fine colour pigments infused with a free-radical-busting concoction of soft oils, Sappan wood and Vitamin E to keep lips soft while rocking seriously intense shades for a long time. How long in this case? Chanel got 31 women to test drive the matte versions and the verdict was 8 hours.
The Rouge Allure Ink Fusion retails at SGD52 each and will be available from 29 August 2019 at CHANEL fragrance and beauty boutiques in ION Orchard, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Vivocity and Raffles City.
Calling all lovers of beauty, music and dance.
Here is your invitation to the Coco Flash Club – at the Esplanade Annexe Studio – where you can immerse in the psychedelic, pulsating atmosphere of the 80’s discos. All you have to do is head to book your slot now here between 4 to 11 May 2019.
Experience interactive installations, retro disco music, and the Chanel Rouge Coco Flash lipstick range (think high gloss, mirror-effect finish). So we say, dress in inspired looks from the 80s, bling on the sequins and glitzy accessories, and show your love for disco. Sign up for the #CocoFlashClub now.
Discover the latest limited edition range to be pre-launched at the event:
Voyage de Chanel – an exclusive palette of blushes and illuminating powders paying homage to four history and vibrant cities.
Les Eaux de Chanel (Le Voyage) – a set comprising of Paris-Deauville, Paris-Venise and Paris-Biarritz in a travel-friendly 50ml format, with a jersey pouch and postcards inspired by each location
Les Eaux de Chanel (Paris-Riveria) – This new luminous and elegant eau de toilette incarnates the spirit of the Riveria in a fragrance of Mediterranean flowers bathed in fresh citrus.
No5 L’eau On Hand Cream – a luxurious hand cream that gently nourishes and moisturises, leaving skin velvety soft and delicately scented.
Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue
Chanel finally launches the longwearing Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue liquid lipcolour in Asia, after improving the formula of the Rouge Double Intensite.
One part matte, one part gloss, its signature “curved square” is designed for two formulas that combine ultra-effective ingredients to deliver outstanding shine, colour and staying power.
For those looking for a high-performance, liquid lipstick with micro-pigments held in a polymer mesh to ensure your lips stay smudge-free and a transparent and comfortable gloss, The Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue range includes 8 extra-intense shades.
Chanel Le Blanc Skincare and UV Essentiel
Chanel’s insight to women’s want of healthy skin that glows led to the creation of Le Blanc, a line of gentle, restorative and revitalising skincare that enhance the skin’s inner luminosity in the most natural, imperceptible and delicate way.
Ume flower oil, a richly nourishing ingredient has been incorporated in two new products that joins this skincare line:
- Le Blanc Essence Lotion, is a 3-in-1 fresh and milky brightening lotion that restores essential skin lipids to leave skin radiant, restored and revitalised.
- Le Blanc Crème Fine and Crème Riche is an innovative new whitening and moisturising cream with two texture options, infusing the complexion with moisture, leaving it glowing with reflective radiance.
Pollution particles, air conditioning, screens, dry air: urban life accelerates the skin aging process.
UV Essentiel is enriched with natural antioxidant and anti-pollution ingredients, offering complete skin protection, while maintaining optimal hydration. It aims to prevent the appearance of skin aging, pigmented spots, wrinkles and dryness.
Beyond offering an anti-UV protection against UVA and UVB rays (SPF 50/ PA++++), the new UV Essentiel combines two natural and complementary powerful ingredients:
- Life Plant PFA, which acts as a stress protector and prevents DNA damage.
- Desert Yeast Extract deactivates the stress in order to regulate the damaging effects of pollution on the skin by stimulating the skin’s natural defenses to reinforce its barrier function.
Launches 29 March 2019.
Chanel Rouge Coco Flash
The new lipstick by Chanel unites a vibrant flash of colour and shine with extreme comfort. In one step, it unfurls like a ribbon of colour with its surprisingly smooth and comfortable formula.
A collection of 27 shades (that’s 27 whims) of intense and easy-to-wear colours and a shiny mirror-effect finish. Rouge Coco Flash is more than a lipstick. It’s an object of desire.
No waiting. No effort. No compromises.
Chanel Launches first Beauty Online Store in Singapore, and unveils Asia-Exclusive Rouge Allure N8
For the first time, Chanel is launching an online beauty store in Singapore, featuring a curation of products celebrating the festive season until the 15th of February.
To kick-off the season, Chanel presents Rouge Allure N8, a powerful satiny red shade of lipstick infused with gold sparkles. From the very first stroke, it offers perfect wear with a sensorial ultra-fine, melt-away akin to a second-skin texture. A blend of green tea, sweet almond oil and sappan wood offers moisturisation and protection for the lips.
The limited edition Asia Exclusive Rouge Allure N8 will be available on the Chanel Fragrance and Beauty online store as well as all Chanel Fragrance and Beauty Boutiques and Counters in Singapore.
The new Guerlain Météorites compact power, and Spring-Summer make-up
Météorites unveils its new compact powder, an on-the-go version of its legendary pearls. The Météorites compact powder comes in three shades that corrects, mattifies and illuminates the complexion.
Each compact of finely pressed pearls reinvented presents a harmony of four different shades, to enhance the skin tone. The matte shades to correct, while the iridescent shade creates luminosity. This new-generation formula promises to mattify while preserving hydration.
The Météorites Highlighter Duo is also a must-have this season. An ultra-fine powder that becomes creamy under the fingertips, it is easy to blend on application to the face. The highlighter palette unites holographic pink and lilac for ease of creating a fresh and easy-to-use strobing effect.
Complete the look with Guerlain’s new 2-in-1 eyes and brows Kit Coloré comprising a plum powder duo, and reshape your lips with the new KissKiss Lipstick. Available in five new shades, pick from three variations of satiny pink and two holographic pastels, each lipstick fittingly etched with stars and crescent moons.
HERA Au Jour Le Jour
Bring out the bold in you.
Inspired by the 1980s punk, HERA teamed up with Italian fashion brand, Au Jour Le Jour, to produce a limited edition sleek and chic collection topped with glitter and bold red kisses. Keep your eyes peeled for a collection debut of a six-colour eyeshadow palette and two Wonder Pearl liquid lipsticks in shades Lady May and Bubblegum Pink, together with some of HERA’s best-selling products — the HERA Black Cushion, Cell Essence and Rich Curling Mascara in Lash Black and Vintage Red. It is time to recreate your modern vintage punk look with soft colours of the spring season.
Hera Sensual Intense
The Hera Sensual Intense collection offers two variants – Sensual Intense Velvet and Sensual Intense Glaze, each promising lip full coverage in a single swatch, but with a different texture.
Sensual Intense Velvet uses a formula that smoothens out lip texture to volumize and plump up lips. Each shade is high in colour intensity and allows the colour to stay and retain its pigment. The Sensual Intense Velvet uses the “Devil’s Tail Tip” for easy and precise application. Available in 9 shades.
Sensual Intense Glaze boasts of a non-sticky, lightweight texture, that allows for event distribution of a thin and shiny layer for the glazed look, which maximising the volume of the lips. The Sensual Intense Glaze uses the “Angel’s Wing Tip” applicator, and is available in 9 shades.
Hera has also launched the Red Vibe Campaign fronted by Jennie, a member of BLACKPINK, for the Sensual Intense collection.
Lancome UV Expert
Most of us fail to realise the importance of a good sunblock. Exposure beyond the recommended amount of sun exposure, incidental or not, can do some serious long-term damage to our skin.
Lancôme’s new UV Expert range proposes a solution for all city dwellers looking for a way to shield their skin (and keep premature skin aging at bay) from daily external aggressors such as UV rays and urban pollution.
Now infused with the Edelweiss flower, the new UV Expert range comprises 4 products in an all-new sleek white and rose-gold packaging. From the basic colourless Aqua Gel and Milky Bright sunscreen; to the colour pigment-free Tone Up Milk that brightens your complexion; and a BB Complete with nude shades to even out your skin tone.
UV Expert Aqua Gel & UV Expert Milky Bright actively protects the skin from spots and darkening while still keeping it mattified. While the Aqua Gel is non greasy, non sticky and quickly absorbed, Milky Bright’s milky texture is easy to spread and leaves skin with a comfortable and hydrated feeling.
UV Expert Tone Up Milk Pearly White has an added feature of enlightening the skintone and making the complexion look fairer and, with time, appears healthier.
UV Expert BB Complete is available in two shades with shade 1 offering a bright skin tone and shade 2 granting skin with a natural tone for a healthier look.
Protect your skin and your beauty. Step outside with confidence with UV Expert now.
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Serum Mask
Korean luxury beauty brand Sulwhasoo is offering all screen-weary eyes a soothing break with a new serum eye mask. In line with the brand’s commitment to established traditional methods and herbs, fans can expect this to be a potent herbal soup for tired eyes. The Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Serum Mask is made with the brand’s trademark steam-brewed high quality ginseng in a formula that soothes and strengthens while hydrating against fine wrinkles and laugh lines. For this mask, a blindfold-esque wrap has been designed to incorporate a protective outer sheet while an inner sheet works to deliver the ginseng goodness straight to skin. Instead of just dabbing from a pot, this mask hopes to give eyes a good pamper during a disco nap, on a red-eye to an important presentation, or just after a heavy night out celebrating.
Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Serum Mask comes in a box of 8 pieces at SGD95 and is available at all Sulwhasoo boutiques and counters from September 2019.
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Bloody Orange Collection
Inspired by the bold, brilliant and rich colour of sunsets, Shu Uemura celebrates the colour of fire hearths and tangerines with star shade M OR 570 in a full makeup collection for Spring/Summer 2019. Nicknamed bloody orange, the shade has been Shu Uemura’s best-selling shade worldwide since 2013.
Bloody Orange, is a pigment-rich, reddish orange in a creamy matte texture. It is a reddish orange that matches the warm Asian skin tones thanks to the bright red hue with a yellow undertone.
For spring and summer, bright orange lips, matte or shiny, are the go-to trend. Shu Uemura offers a total of 6 shades, including 4 new shades, spanning from peachy orange to sun- dried red. This array of colours can be used to create sophisticated and stylish looks, ranging from fresh and casual to bright and energetic.
Shu Uemura Unlimited Foundation
“Beautiful makeup starts with beautiful canvas.”
With 24 shades tailor-made by professional makeup artists, Shu Uemura’s latest innovation is lasting foundation, tailor-made matched for each Asian skin tone.
A new generation of longer lasting foundation; of spreadable, stretchable texture that blends and moves with the skin. Semi-matte coverage so weightless that lasts from dawn to dusk. Breathable. Buildable. Light-weight. Long lasting.
With 8 indices of value from light to dark skin, 5 variances of hue from pink to yellow undertone, and 2 foolproof steps to find your perfect shade, it is time to meet your #unlimitedmatch.
Launches 1 March 2019.
Tom Ford Research Serum Concentrate and Crème Concentrate
With the many fans garnered with Tom Ford’s makeup and perfume range, it can be expected that there will be much interest in his latest skincare (for men and women) that boasts three star ingredients – caffeine, cacao and gyokuro. In both serum and moisturising cream, a rare variety of cacao called White Porcelain Caco is added to protect skin from free radical damage due to its high polyphenol content.
After extensive research by the man and his team of scientists, they found that caffeine increases and supports hydration while Gyokuro, a highly-prized variety of green tea helps to further soothe and shield skin from the ravages of pollution. Also added are hyaluronic acid and peptides resulting in a rich and potent formula that is intended to jumpstart tired-looking skin (the serum) and plump it up for a creaseless, smooth and radiant finish (the creme).
Tom Ford Research Serum Concentrate 20ml retails at SGD503 and the Crème Concentrate 50ml at SGD588. Available now at Tom Ford Beauty Tangs at Tang Plaza, Takashimaya, Robinsons Raffles City and Tom Ford Boutique at Marina Bay Sands.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palate
The golden glow of disco has come to town with Urban Decay. Their latest edition dubbed the Naked Honey Edition is sweet chorus of warm shades of the setting sun. The ‘70s-inspired Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Honey and the All Nighter Setting Spray keeps makeup from slipping and sliding away for at least 16 hours. The Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette has 12 new shades of golden glam with classic shimmer, warm ambers and rich chocolate browns, all of which are cleverly named like Sting (for a sultry smokey eye), Keeper, Queen and more. Also included is the double-ended brush for blending, smudging and defining different parts of the eye. Also new are 3 shades of super shiny lip tints, Lip Plumper in Honey, Cherry and Heat, that work to give natural colour as well as a plumping effect with its tingly formula of caffeine, sunflower oil and jojoba.
Available from 13 September 2019 at all Sephora stores, online at sephora.sg, and from 10 October 2019 at the Urban Decay freestanding store at Ngee Ann City b1-32.
Stay You. Stay Naked with Urban Decay.
Urban Decay says, there is no ‘one foundation fits all’ solution, as the brand introduces the Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation, a new real-skin matte, waterproof, and vegan formula that lasts up to 24 hours.
After all, no two skin tones are identical, and truth, we’d rather not count the number of different shades (of mastertone and undertones) on our (single) face. The new range of foundation boasts of 50 precisely calibrated shades to find your closest match for an even coloured, matte finish. Of which, 24 relevant shades will be available in Singapore, across 6 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 4 undertones.
Steps to choose your shade intensity:
- Determine if you are a cool, neutral or warm mastertone.
- Zone in on your undertone, whether you are pink (rosy), neutral, yellow (golden) and orange (peachy).
Stay Naked seeks to feel like a second skin through a breathable, flexible formula. Importantly, it is vegan and cruelty-free, containing zero animal-derived by-products or ingredients.
And… for those who want maximum coverage minus that ‘cakey’ feel, so you will be pleased to know that the Stay Naked Correcting Concealer has an expanded range of 12 vegan shades, so you now have a lineup of 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 5 undertones to help achieve your true skin shade.
Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation ($55) and Stay Naked Correcting Concealer ($40) are available from 1 August 2019 at all Sephora stores, online at sephora.sg and at the Urban Decay freestanding store at Ngee Ann City B1-32.
Urban Decay: Naked Reloaded
Urban Decay changed the eyeshadow game forever with their original Naked Palette, and now, they’ve gone neutral.
With 6 mattes and 6 shimmering metallics, the new Naked Reloaded is going to make you rethink your neutrals and MAJORLY amp up your neutral game. This palette is perfect for any age, gender and skin tone, and has the nudes you’ll always need, all in one place.
Because we all look better Naked.
Launches 28 February 2019.
YSL Beauty Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Sheer Matte
It’s all there in the name. It’s sheer which means layers that are buildable for the exact amount of colour and intensity wanted. It’s matte – the 12 new shades of air-brushed velvet, soft-leather like finish come in a variety of colours that will please any mood or occasion from the brazen Rouge Libre that celebrities Zoe Kravitz and Edie Campbell wear for the campaign visuals to work-friendly creamy tones of nude, burgundy and coral. Slim – the big change that is the packaging which translates into a skinny silver want that is slips easily into pockets for touch ups. The lipstick’s squarish tip is intentional for a more accurate application especially for the cupid’s bow.
The YSL Beauty Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Sheer Matte ($54) will be pre-launched exclusively from 25 September 2019 at the YSL Beauty store at ION Orchard, and will be available from 1 October 2019 from all YSL Beauty stores.
YSL Beauté Vernis À Lèvres Waterstain
Vernis À Lèvres Waterstain by YSL Beauté, a long-lasting lip colour like no other.
She dives into a pool rippling with colour.
Water hugging the the curves of her lips.
Building a glossy shine that undulates like waves.
Finding a lip stain that is durable, lightweight and watery in nature while maintaining an intense gloss with colour pay-off is always difficult, especially one that doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on the lips.
Glossy – but not sticky.
Long-lasting – but comfortable.
Intense colour – but light as air.
Vernis À Lèvres Waterstain ticks all the boxes.
As the name suggests, the water lip stain is composed of up to 40% water and is comfortable on the lips, enveloping the lips with a special thin film. The cool and aqueous formula sets the stain up for layering. For a subtle hint of colour, go for 1 layer. For a stronger, bolder look, 2-3 layers will give you the shine you need.
With 18 shades to be applied with a unique wave-shaped applicator, it is time to discover your desired shade with perfect finish over the curves of your lips.
YSL Beauté Hot Trend: Endanger Me Red
Break the codes, step out of your comfort zone. Red lips are back on stage in 2019, there is no better time to flaunt a hot red with the third YSL Beauté Hot Trend, Endanger Me Red.
This collection tempts the YSL Beauté women with its provocative call, starring red, one of the most iconic colours. Let the thrill of rebellion lure you in. Scandalous days are followed by borderline nights for the women who dare, for bolder lips than ever.
Nine new lip shades in four dazzling finishes, for on-trend yet timeless beauty.
Touche Éclat 2019: Into The Light
Life-saver. Miracle-worker. Glow-getter.
We all know and love the Touche Éclat’s illuminating, golden pen. It is a magic formula and had the power to improve features, add light and create volume with just a few dabs wherever there is a shadow.
And now, YSL Beauté is launching exciting additions, including a new radiant concealer Touche Éclat High Cover to bring an extra dose of cover to the complexion.
The Dream: Light + Cover = Touche Éclat High Cover
For those who love Touche Éclat Radiant Touch’s illuminating powers but would like more coverage, do check out the Eclat High Cover Touche, possibly the perfect high cover concealer for everything from dark spots to scars.
The formula that comes in 16 shades has 3 key benefits:
• Natural radiance, soft-focus fillers and pigments that reflect light in a unique direction.
• High coverage and long wear result, with high pigment concentration.
• An anti-fatigue complex containing vitamin E (for antioxidant action), caffeine (for microcirculation) and calendula extract from Morocco (for soothing action).
Touche Éclat Le Teint
Touche Éclat Le Teint delivers to the whole face the magic of Touche Éclat’s illuminating pen. With eight new shades, bringing the total number of shades to 30, the range of mixable, weightless bases is more diverse than ever, with more skin tones to match with colour.
Touche Éclat Shimmer Stick
An intense metallic shimmer with Touche Éclat’s magic light, mixing easily on the face or body. In a user-friendly stick, it has a lightweight creamy texture that gives a uniform glow finish.
No 1: Light Gold – a pale yellow gold for a shimmering highlighter effect
No 2: Light Rose – a pale pink-tinged gold to give a frosty-pink glow.
No 3: Rose Gold – a warm rose for a burnished effect.
No 4: Bronze – a bronze shimmer for hot, gleaming nights.
No 5: Copper – a scintillating red-brown that glimmers beautifully.
YSL Mon Paris Parfum
Introducing the latest addition to the Mon Paris family, the Mon Paris Parfum Floral.
Sublime yet dangerous;
a blooming bouquet in tune with the many colours of love;
a floral chypre fragrance.
Mon Paris Parfum Floral opens with a fruity sharpness consisting of bergamot zesty essence, pear flesh, zingy raspberries, and peach pulp soft sweetness. At the heart of the perfume: the mysterious, alluring datura flower, known for its hypnotic characteristics, gives way to the exotic jasmine sambac, elevated by the orange flower and magnolia essence, with the gentle peony accord. Underpinning everything, the grounding yet sensual patchouli essence, a provocative and earthy musk, and cashmere as comforting and warm as the embrace of a lover.
The scent is airy, light, and transparent. Breathe it in, like a field of flowers on the faintest breeze, and savour the freshness of this new blooming opus. Allow yourself to reminisce about the past, to drift off with your lover to another time, another place in your head.
What better way to tell the story of Paris through two young lovers, to bring the deep intensity of this floral parfum to life.
Tied around the bottle’s neck is a new iconic lavaliere embedded with flying crystal petals adds to the elegance; the asymmetric brooch inspired by YSL couture’s floral and ornamental style.
YSL Top Secrets Instant Matte Pore Refiner
From work to workout, brunch to the bar – not forgetting the hectic daily commute; our skin can’t always keep up with our busy lifestyles.
YSL Beauté’s Instant Matte Pore Refiner,which joins the Top Secrets range, targets excess shine and visible pores and aims to bring your skin back under control – no matter how hard you live, work or play.
Formulated to create a flawless backstage makeup finish, this ultra-light skin refiner promises to bring instant and lasting benefits.
Instantly: Like blotting paper in a tube, the blurring technology smooths away imperfections and absorbs excess oil. The skin looks smoother with less visible pores, with an ultra-comfortable, fresh matte finish look that lasts throughout the day.
Over time: The salicylic acid used in the formula works to reduce the pores, making them less visible with each day. Smoothing walnut leaf extract stimulates the skin’s own process of renewal, and texture refinement.
Created for the summer time go-getter for whom time never stands still, the complete Top Secrets routine has a super light texture that is designed to keep your skin feeling comfortable and hydrated beneath the matte finish.
Launches 15 March 2019.
YSL Beauté: Rogue Volupté Shine
“I love the super soft lip balms with just a hint of colour – so easy to wear. They just glide on and you look like you’ve made an effort.”
Kaia Gerber, YSL Beauté new makeup ambassador
Colourful yet under-stated, playful yet powerful, with 12 new shades, YSL Beauté’s Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick comes to life. The famous formulas glides onto lips, with hydrating ingredients and bright pigments which help to condition the lips.
For those who desire extra fullness, the Volupté Plump-In-Colour offers the same colour and conditioning as the Rogue Volupté Shine but has a edgy black balm heart, containing a special formula to stimulate lips, making them look fuller.
Beauty Loves from 2018:
Giorgio Armani Beauty Holiday 2018
To mark the season, iconic Giorgio Armani beauty products have been even further imbued with contemporary elegance, and are presented packaged in limited edition hues of red and black, adorned with Armani’s sparkling, gold Holiday graphic.
- My Armani To Go Iconic Cushion: A cushion foundation designed for today’s multi-tasking woman. With a black base and red and gold lacquered cap, the cushion makes a chic holiday accessory. Read more about the iconic cushion here.
- Sì Passione Limited Edition Christmas 2018: Combines notes of blackcurrant Jungle Essence nectar, sparkling pear, pink pepper, and Orcanox, an ambery-woody scent. The holiday edition comes in a vibrant red – created with an inner lacquer – and embellished with the Armani Holiday graphic in gold.
- Armani Privé Limited Edition Rose d’Arabie Eau de Parfum: Armani Privé is the brand’s Haute Couture fragrance collection that spotlights unique, luxurious notes and precious, natural ingredients. Rose d’Arabie Eau de Parfum is composed of notes of Rosa Callica and Rosa Phoenicia, inspiring the wearer with a confident sensuality. For Holiday, this fragrance is presented in a black bottle embellished with the Armani Holiday graphic in regal gold with a patina of age effect.
Give the gift of Giorgio Armani beauty, capturing all the joy, style, and beauty of the festive season.
Armani Box Singapore
Giorgio Armani Beauty announces the opening of its pop-up store Armani Box in Singapore’s Tangs Plaza, after travelling to Paris, London, and Hong Kong.
At Armani Box, visitors can expect a unique, sensorial, and playful experience. Find out what your tailor-made foundation and lipstick shades are by booking a private make-up session with a Giorgio Armani Face designer. Or, try on Giorgio Armani’s famous foundation range (check out their latest novelty, Tone Up Cushion!) and play around with the full Giorgio Armani lip range (must try: Lip Maestro, Rouge D’Armani Matte lipstick).
Be the first to meet Uri, a giant red gorilla created by Italian artist Marcantonio Raimondi Malerba. Uri is a full-sized replica of the one that resides in Giorgio Armani’s home in Milan, and is featured on a limited edition tote bag as well as Armani Box shopping bags.
Before you go, be sure to get personal with your Giorgio Armani Beauty iconics by having them engraved!
Carat, the new fragrance by Cartier
“Cartier Carat is an invitation to pluck the flowers of the day. To sense and feel every facet of happiness as it comes, to smile and laugh at life, awake, conscious and present.
The moment is radiant, illuminated by the pure fire of a flower whose springtime joy is amplified by Mathilde Laurent. Which flower? A living flower, an explosion of pleasure, utterly fresh and close to nature.”
Carat, the new fragrance by Cartier, brings together the seven colours of the rainbow in a single, clear and pure white scent akin to the fire of a diamond.
Floral tones create a rainbow of colours in a layering of olfactory hues that infinitely diffuse: violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red; represented by violet, iris, hyacinth, ylang, daffodil, honeysuckle and tulip.
Cartier Carat Eau de Parfum is diamond fire transposed to the olfactory realm.
Now available from all authorised retailers and Cartier boutiques.
Chanel Collection Libre 2018: Maximalisme de Chanel
In Chanel’s focused annual collections such as Collection Libre, Mademoiselle Chanel’s visual signatures and codes are adopted as talismans then made contemporary for the next season. For Collection Libre 2018, Gabrielle Chanel’s beloved lion icon is Lucia Pica’s talisman, as she captures the emotional intensity of the holiday season.
Maximalisme de Chanel’s new metallics empower women to take pleasure in their visibility. Limited-edition lip palettes and highlighter compacts are designed for gifting — the latter featuring the noble lion motif engraved into the glistening product inside.
“When you think of metallics, it’s often as non-colours. But if you really look, metals have colours too. This is why it’s important for me to approach each colour as an investigation,” Lucia Pica explains. What’s in this collection, at a glance:
- Le Lion De Chanel: A compact featuring the palest gold highlighter. Its translucent and lightweight formulation brings an ivory-gold iridescence to the face.
- Ombres Première Poudre: Four eyeshadows, each assuming a jewel-like sense of preciousness with their surfaces “cast” with lion motifs. Le Lion De Chanel and Ombres Première Poudre are limited-edition collectables that ensure the skin is kept clean and fresh.
- La Palette Caractère: A selection of silky, rich velvet and matte lip textures in bold shades.
- Rouge Allure Velvet: Borrows the name of the mythic N°5 fragrance and is adorned with an exclusive limited edition red case.
- Ombre Première Crème: On its own, the sheer pink gold adds sophisticated luminosity to lids and brow bone. Used as a base, it lends warm intensity to Maximalisme De Chanel powder shades layered on top.
- Rouge Coco Gloss: Two glistening metallic lip options to choose from: Liquid Bronze, a warm pink platinum sheen; Flaming Lips, a dangerous metal and pinky coppery red.
- Le Vernis Longue Tenue: Opulence is when metallic meets gold-green pink bronze; Flamboyance is an intense red shimmer.
Chanel Le Rouge Pop-Up
What other colour could set the heart of No.5 racing?
Red: a colour that holds nothing back, the promise of commitment and self-assertion, incarnates all the boldness, freedom and strength of a woman who forged her own destiny. For the first time in the history of the House, the legendary clear-glass bottle designed by Mademoiselle Chanel is donning a fiery cloak of red.
Be the first to discover and own the coveted red edition of No.5 L’eau and No.5 Eau De Parfum, which will be exclusively pre-launched at Le Rouge. Also available is the exclusive collector’s edition of No.5 Parfum in a 900ml red Baccarat crystal bottle, of which only 55 pieces have been created worldwide.
Le Rouge is a laboratory unveiling the creative process behind each product. Raw materials seem alive, technical sketches allude to the complexity of perfection, and red is presented in all forms, from a collector’s edition of No.5 to makeup collections. Makeup in all shades of red are available for guests to experiment with, whilst the limited red edition of No.5 is celebrated within the Red Factory.
17 to 21 October
Wednesday-Friday, 11am-10pm (last admission at 9pm)
Saturday and Sunday, 10am-10pm (last admission at 9pm)
72-13 Mohamed Sultan Road, Singapore 293007
Click here to find out more and register a slot to enjoy priority entry. This event admits guests aged 18 and above only.
Images from Chanel, additional images by Curatedition.
Chanel Rouge Allure 2018
The Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick lends its long-wearing smoothness to four new matte shades, whose rosy caramels, soft pinks and plums offset powerful eyes. In addition, Chanel creates limited-edition black matte and gold packaging for Rouge Allure Velvet.
The Rouge Allure Velvet Extrême is an extremely matte lipstick with a second-skin effect and a comfortable texture that offers an intense and long-wear makeup result. Chanel offers new magnitudes of colour without relinquishing creamy luxuriousness: six colours in a selection of intense berry-, burgundy- and orange-reds.
The Rouge Allure Liquid Powder is a new generation of matte liquid lip colour that creates an exceptional, soft and powdery sensation on your lips for a unique blur-matte, long-wear result. Its sensorial foam applicator is integrated into a squeezable packaging for easy, on-the-go use.
The Cleansing Collection by Chanel
Dedicated to all women, the Chanel cleansing collection is adapted to all skin and makeup types. By focusing on freshness comfort, this collection ensures impeccable makeup removal (for face, eyes and lips) effective on long-wearing and waterproof formulas, pollution particles and even sunscreen.
Chanel cleansers contain a blend of two marine active ingredients: depolluting blue micro-algae and fortifying marine salicornia extract. Infused with natural anti-pollution power, blue micro-algae help protect cells from micro-stress, and marine salicornia provides dual moisturising and skin-strengthening actions.
Coco Game Center Singapore
Chanel Beauty presents a unique beauty pop-up space inspired by the arcade halls of Japan. Discover Chanel’s latest beauty collections and score pop-up exclusive products as Coco Game Center re-imagines beauty and turns it into a game. The singe game rule : “to be as daring as you are, and let your freedom, creativity and spontaneity take flight”!
When: 28th April – 6th May, 11am – 9pm
Where: The Luxe Art Museum 6 Handy Road #02-01 Singapore 229234
Reservations for public sessions are highly recommended for priority entry.
New Chanel Hydra Beauty products
Hydra Beauty skincare products are known for moisturizing, protecting and illuminating the skin. Chanel Research presents two new hydration, protection, and vitality boosters: Hydra Beauty Micro Liquid Essence and Hydra Beauty Masque de Nuit au Camélia. The Micro Liquid Essence is the first liquid skincare essence powered by camellia micro-droplets, containing essential nutrients (vitamins, carbohydrates, amino acids and lipids) that help to renew the skin texture and give the complexion radiance. Masque de Nuit au Camélia is an overnight mask and has the highest concentration of camellia, to help recharge your skin.
Chanel Le Teint Ultra
Le Teint Ultra promises an exquisite complexion and luminous matte finish that lasts throughout the day. Chanel Research developed the Perfect Light Diffusion Complex, which combines two new-generation powders: 2-in-1 hemispheric powders that diffuse and reflect light, and soft focus powders that diminish the appearance of pores. Le Teint Ultra compact foundation comes in a palette of 15 shades, while the fluid foundation comes in 10.
Dior Halloween 2018: The Beauty of a Dark Dream
For Halloween, Dior reveals a new halloween tale, designed by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup. This thrilling short film presents three looks that are fascinating and unsettling at the same time, unveiling all the audacious sophistication of Dior Makeup through three shades: black, white, and red.
Look 1: The Stairs
The iconic Rouge Dior 999 tumbles down a staircase – its deep, obsessive red catches Bella Hadid’s eyes. It is the ultimate detail of a striking look made up of a velvet complexion, enigmatic eye lined in black, and red nails.
Look 2: The Mirrors
In the hall of mirrors, Bella completes her total-red look. She sculpts her cheekbones with a sweep of striking Dior Rouge Blush 999.
Look 3: The Dream
Bella’s face is adorned with geometrical shapes, like cryptic symbols applied as a mask around the eyes. A blend of Diorshow On stage Liner 001 Matte White and 091 Matte Black is almost a work of art. On her forehead, a red, mystical third eye implies that the heroine has entered another dimension.
The House of Dior invites you to dare a spectacular transformation for a night of mystery this Halloween. Watch The Beauty of A Dark Dream here.
JOY by Dior
20 years have passed since Dior launched a major new women’s perfume. After so many years, Dior decided that their new major fragrance should conform to the Dior ideal: that happiness takes the shape of essential, visionary luxury. JOY by Dior was created as a direct descendent of this ideal.
Rose, in both Essence and Absolute form, as well as heady Jasmine, blend with zested Bergamot and Mandarin. Smooth and milky sandalwood caress, followed by evanescent musks (but not too much) enveloping the scent in powdery freshness. The effect is a tender skin-to-skin contact, like an intimate, sensual signature.
Jennifer Lawrence is the new face of Dior’s upcoming women’s perfume. Her natural sensuality and authenticity gives the fragrance her colourful personality, as she shines with the House of Dior. Watch the campaign video starring Jennifer Lawrence here.
Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge
For the love of red, Peter Philips enriched this dazzling collection by creating an ode to red: the Ultra Rouge. A simple idea lies behind a complex innovation: to be Dior’s first lipstick that wears like an ink while being ultra comfortable.
- On top of the hydrating, 12-hour wear lipstick, Dior also delivers a collection of essentials for perfect lips: the Dior Rouge Ink Lip Liner. It’s their first liquid lipstick in a couture pen with high precision, pigmentation and staying power, available in 12 shades.
- Inspired by the new Ultra Dior universe, four nail polishes share the same red obsession too: from the most iconic shade, Rouge 999 to the most subversive Rouge en Diable 851, and two newcomers, tender Love 770 and sparkling Star 777.
Dance with Dior makeup muse Natalie Portman here.
Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume and On Stage Liner
Dior creates new tools for the eyes every year, inspired by the intimacy of backstage shows, and creative and image director for Dior Makeup, Peter Philips. The new liquid on-stage liner by Dior makes application easy and lets you create a perfect line that reproduces Dior’s runway looks in a single movement. Three key points about the liner:
- An ultra-flexible hybrid applicator that’s part felt-tip, part brush
- Ultra-wear pigments hold colours and effects in place from the moment you apply it
- Ultra-intense colours and effects: the on-stage liner is available in vinyl black and 14 other intense, pure, saturated, matte, or shimmering shades
The Pump ‘N’ Volume was created by Dior in 2017, with a spectacular formula for excessive lash volume. This high-density mascara loads the wand with exactly the right amount of product with just a simple squeeze of the tube, without clumping. Comes in four new limited edition neon shades: purple pump 160, blue pump 260, coral pump 640, and pink pump 840.
Dior Prestige Cleansers 2018
Dior Prestige is about its vital essence of the rose at the heart of the skin. And at the heart of the Rose de Granville cells, Dior Science has extracted a water with exceptional powers: micro-active rose water. Infused with this living force, La Lotion Essence de Rose favors the intercellular flow at the heart of the skin. These three textures combine the power and sensory delight of the Rose de Granville for an exceptional cleansing ritual:
- Le Baume Démaquillant: a delightful balm with rose wax that melts away the stubbornest makeup. Upon contact with water, its texture then transforms into a silky milk that rinses away effortlessly. The skin is left feeling incredibly smooth, supple and comfortable.
- Le Sucre De Gommage: a scrub with sugar microcrystals that gently exfoliate the skin. When massaged, its texture transforms into a nourishing mask, leaving the skin smooth and refined.
- La Mousse Micellaire: enriched with rose micelles, this luscious foam with its gentle pH intensely purifies your skin.
Dior Summer Look 2018
Dior’s Summer 2018 collection consists of:
Dior 5 Couleurs Cool Wave: palettes that feature a pattern inspired by the ripple of a drop hitting the surface of the water. Cool Down is a harmonious combination of blues that offer a surprisingly natural contrast with the golden glow of summer skin; Heat Up has luminous brown, coral and nude shades.
- Diorshow Cooling Stick: a waterproof beauty booster. Use its seductive bronze, precious gold and ingénue pink along the lash line or as a highlight in the inner corner of the eye.
Dior Addict Lip Tattoo Color Juice: a tattoo-finish lip ink with a no-transfer finish and 10-hour hold. A new season is available for the first time in vibrant, scented shades.
Dior Addict Lipstick embraces an epicurean season with summer colours: effervescent orange, bronze nude, sensual coral, graceful pink, fuchsia, and blue-toned shimmery shade. Inspired by the Dior backstage, Lip Maximizer with mint extract gives off instant freshness and irresistibly plumps the lips.
Four Dior Vernis shades for a summer synonymous with playfulness and freedom: Pow, Wizz, Splash, Blop, all enriched with a pearly shimmer that catches the sunlight.
Diorskin Mineral Nude Glow: a summer powder that reveal the many virtues of minerals, creating an all-new nude look. In its new slim case (70% less bulky and 45% lighter) with a colour base, the formula protects skin against external stress factors and impurities. The minerals are also infused with pearls that capture the light to boost radiance of each shade.
After the release of Dior Addict Lacquer Stick (the easy-to-use lacquer-balm hybrid) last year, Dior is now pushing lacquer and lip care even further with Dior Addict Lacquer Plump. As Dior’s first plumping lacquered lip ink, it is activated upon contact with the lips and reveals the intensity and shine of its lacquered finish. It comes in 16 colours, perfect for every type of party.
Hera x Blindness Holiday Collection
Hera collaborated with Korean fashion designer, Blindness, to create a limited edition holiday collection. The collection comprises Hera’s bestsellers in limited edition designs created by designers Shin KyuYong and Park JiSun. Blindness is a regular headliner at every season of Seoul Fashion Week, and first debuted its S/S 2019 collection at London Fashion Week.
Blindness’ philosophy translates into the design of the collection, in a unique interpretation of genderless beauty, conceptualised through an illustration of duality: a unification of King and Queen, termed “Quings”. In line with the holiday season, colours of gold, black, deep purple, as well as shimmers, spangles and pearls are used in the collection.
The collection was also conceived as a multiway partnership between Hera, Blindness, and Singapore Tourism Board to release a limited edition Hera Blindness X Singapore collaboration eco-bag and gift box. The designers drew inspiration from Singapore’s distinct East-meets-West culture and Singapore’s iconic Merlion, re-envisioned by Blindness. Limited to only 100 sets, this collaboration is available as a gift with a minimum spend of $150 at the Hera boutique.
Hera Rouge Holic Cream and Matte Lipsticks
Hera adds the Rouge Holic Cream and Matte lipsticks to complete its Rouge Holic family.
Available in a selection of 34 new trendsetting shades, the new Rouge Holic Cream and Matte lipsticks deliver sensual lip perfection with a single swipe. The array of colours range from classic reds to versatile nudes, providing endless possibilities to create a variety of trendy looks and bring out the allure of Hera’s Seoulista.
- Rouge Holic Cream is a creamy lipstick that glides on evenly while your lip stays luscious all day.
- Rouge Holic Matte is highly pigmented yet lightweight, designed to deliver a vivid, matte look.
- A multi-functional Hera Lip Polish and Mask is also available, offering fuss-free exfoliation and moisture for soft lips. Eliminating dead skin cells, the Lip Polish complements the Rouge Holic lipsticks to create a smooth canvas before application.
New Hera Masks
Hera’s latest line of three wash-off and leave-on masks are specially formulated with natural ingredients that target specific skin woes ranging from dehydration to pore or texture concerns.
- Hera Blue Clay Cooling Mask: A wash-off mask imbued with mineral kaolin to absorb sebum build-up while soothing the skin with its refreshing, cooling sensation.
Hera Bubble Awakening Mask: Improves skin texture and acts as the perfect primer to prepare the skin for makeup by reducing signs of flakiness or dryness. The mask generates micro bubbles upon application, reaching deep into the skin and drawing out impurities for a soft complexion after wash.
Hera Aqua Recharging Sleeping Mask: Restores and nourishes skin overnight for a beautiful fresh complexion in the morning. It contains botanical oil derived from coconut oil, that melts onto the skin and locks moisture in. The formula also helps to soothe and protect the skin against fine dust.
Korean Luxury Beauty Brand Hera Debuts in Takashimaya on 10 May
The Hera debut in Takashimaya this 10 May marks the brand’s first presence within ASEAN, with popular South Korean actress Gianna Jun (Jun Ji-hyun) as the brand’s muse and. You can expect its elegance and sophistication to match the brand’s full selection of makeup, skincare, and Homme lines.
The limited edition Hera S/S 2018 collaboration and latest collaboration range launched at Seoul Fashion Week F/W 2018, the Hera x Edith Carron Secret Party collection, will also be offered. (Click here to read more about the launch and exclusive promotional products.)
Terre d’Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver, Eau de Parfum
With Terre d’Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver, perfumer Christine Nagel offers an original expression to the power of terre – an intensity born of another point of view. Expect three distinct notes, with the Vetiver leading the scent, as the name suggests:
- Vetiver: rooted in terre since its origins, is the climax of this new composition. It is rounded and warm, sensual and vigorous, and springs from the very first notes as if potentiated by the light of a burning sun.
- Black Pepper: another element of terre has become sichuan pepper. Its bright green notes with hints of citrus, invigorates the formula and allows the materials to melt into one another.
- Bergamot orange: the queen of hesperidia has been picked to special order. Before its maturity, surprising radical and edgy qualities are brought out.
The recomposition of these ingredients evokes a new equilibrium of terre: woody and mineral becomes woody and vegetal.
The Complete Hermessence Collection
The Hermessence Collection welcomes new olfactory compositions by Christine Nagel, in-house perfumer for Hermès.
- Two essences de parfum: Cardamusc; Musc Pallida
- Three eaux de toilette: Myrrhe Églantine; Agar Ébène; Cèdre Sambac
“I wanted to return to the origins of perfumery and immerse myself in its history. Each of these five creations is an individual expression of a dream of the Orient,” shares Christine Nagel.
The complete Hermessence Collection now comprises 16 eaux de toilette and two essences de parfum.
Kiehl’s Ultimate Hydration Range
Contrary to popular belief, maintaining healthy skin requires a balance of oil and water moisture. For normal to oily skin types, there is a need to manage shine along with moisture levels. Kiehl’s chemists address these needs with their Ultimate Hydration Range. Headlining this range are:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Fresh Hydration: Contains a refreshing, non-sticky formula that conditions normal to oily skin for 24-hours of fresh-feeling hydration. Used daily, this lightweight gel cream minimizes the appearance of shine, and is also fragrance-free.
- Kiehl’s Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate: Inspired by dermatologists’ anti-aging hydration procedures, such as Juvederm® Hydrate, and formulated with a mix of Plant-based glycerin (a natural “moisture magnet”) and Shiso Leaf Extract (helps to “anchor” moisture deep into the skin). This serum has been demonstrated to help improve the appearance of fine lines and rough skin texture, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++: Formulated with advanced UVA/UVB technology and pollution protection, Kiehl’s formula helps defend against UV rays, pollution, and free radicals. It is fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic and provides all-day hydration.
Kiehl’s x Andrew Bannecker Collection
This year, Kiehl’s kicks off the holiday season with ten limited edition products designed in collaboration with graphic artist Andrew Bannecker. Kiehl’s and Andrew Bannecker united their mutual love for art to craft a series of exquisitely designed Kiehl’s Limited Edition packaging.
Returning this holiday are special edition products:
- Crème de Corps: A cult favorite, its formula is a super-enriched and nurturing body treatment, ideal for dry to extremely dry skin. It leaves skin soft, smooth and elegantly hydrated.
- Crème de Corps Whipped Body Butter (available only in selected stores): This luxurious body cream is light on skin, yet rich in 24-hour hydration. Its formula is decadently air-whipped for instant penetration to restore, protect, and soften skin, leaving a light, addictive scent.
- Ultra Facial Cream: A light-textured daily facial hydrator that leaves skin comfortable and visibly well-balanced. The formula provides 24-hour hydration with continuous water replenishment throughout the day.
- Calendula Toner: This has been a customer favourite for almost 50 years. It is a gentle, alcohol-free toner containing Calendula and Calendula petals, derived from the Marigold flower, and immediately leaves facial skin feeling smooth, fresh and invigorated.
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (available only in selected stores): A top selling product, its formula is a replenishing elixir of pure essential oils and distilled botanicals to visibly restore the appearance of skin by morning.
- Untinted and Simply Rose Butterstick Lip Treatment: An overnight lip treatment that provides reparative nourishment for dried out, damaged lips—smoothing while gently exfoliating, for soft, supple lips by morning.
- Grapefruit, Lavender, and Coriander bar soaps.
Kiehl’s Centella Sensitive Facial Cleanser & Cica-Cream
Kiehl’s introduces a new dynamic duo for sensitive skin: a mild facial conditioning cleanser and a moisture-barrier repairing cica-cream, both formulated with Centella Asiatica-derived active ingredients.
The Centella Sensitive Facial Cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while hydrating, soothing and strengthening the skin barrier. Its lightweight lotion architecture leaves skin feeling clean, comfortable, and soft all day.
This non-comedogenic cleanser is formulated free of alcohol, dyes, fragrance, surfactants, and soap. The gentle cleanser can also be applied to dry skin and rinsed off or removed with a cotton pad.
The hypoallergenic Centella Sensitive Cica-Cream repairs the moisture barrier of compromised skin and help restore skin’s healthy appearance. It helps to avoid discomfort that is common to skin prone to dryness or sensitivity.
This cream has been clinically demonstrated to provide 48-hour hydration and reduce the look of redness and dry fine lines after just three days of use.
Lancôme Declaring Happiness: Who Will You Make Happy this Holiday?
Lancôme believes that the happiest people are the most beautiful, hence the brand has made “Declaring Happiness” their statement. This holiday season, Lancôme invites you to celebrate happiness together, by kickstarting this joyful time with a big one-week event: “Declaring Happiness”.
- Holiday 2018 Limited Edition La Rose à Poudrer: A highlighting rose powder encapsulated in a luxurious, classy gold box. A giant rose made of delicate textile sits in the middle, where each petal encapsulates luminous gold highlighting powder to apply on the cheeks and décolleté.
- Holiday 2018 Limited Edition L’Absolu Rouge Happiness Sparkles: Lancôme’s iconic L’Absolu Rouge lipsticks are dressed in gold this holiday, and available in three shades: 132 Caprice, 264 Peut-être, and 368 Rose Lancôme.
- Limited Edition Starlight Sparkle Eyeshadow Palette: Lancôme presents 13 exclusive eyeshadow shades this holiday season for you to create infinite festive eye looks, including three matte shades, five frost and metallic smokey shades, and five ultra-glittery top coats.
- Holiday 2018 Limited Edition Blanc Expert Cushion Case, with refill sold separately.
The star of this year’s Lancôme Holiday Season is the Blockbuster Set. Get the set at just $138 when you purchase $150 worth of Lancôme products.
The Blockbuster Set contains: L’Absolu Rouge, 368 Rose Lancôme (Cream), UV Expert Youth Shield™ Tone Up Milk (30ml), Advanced Génifique Serum (20ml), L’Absolu Rouge Starlight Sparkle Lip Art Palette, Tonique Confort (125ml), Grandiôse Smudgeproof Mascara, Mini Blush Subtil (021 Rose Paradis), Mini Miracle Secret Eau de Parfum (5ml), Advanced Génifique Serum (7ml), Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultra Cream (10ml), Mini L’Absolu Lacquer (134 Be Brilliant), Tonique Confort (50ml), Full-Sized Brush Pouch, Vanity Case.
Who will you make happy this holiday?
Details for Lancôme Declaring Happiness:
When: 26 Oct – 1 Nov 2018
Where: Paragon Atrium, Level 1
Les Merveilleuses Ladurée 2018 Summer Collection
The Merveilleuses celebrated the arrival of the year’s most beautiful season with lunch tables laden with exquisite delicacies heavenly-sweet and soft in taste, texture and color. The summer collection takes inspiration from these treats, featuring blushes molded in the shape of cameos and formulated to tint the cheeks like candy.
- Mini Pressed Cheek Color: these Pressed Cheek Colors come in charming limited-design packaging inspired by Ladurée macarons evocative of happy occasions. The surface of each blush is molded in the shape of a cameo, an accessory loved by the Merveilleuses, for a confection-like appearance
- Mini Eye Shadow: powder particles are coated with an oil with superior adhesion for long-lasting colors that remain dullness-free, and scented with the fragrance of candied violet petals, a traditional French confection.
- UV Pressed Face Powder: offered in a shade of pink specially formulated for enhanced skin tone brightness, and delivers the look of brighter skin that complements blush colors.
- Makeup Coffret V: a makeup gift set offered in a limited-edition package consisting of a limited-edition Pressed Cheek Color N, a mini tube of Sun Protection Makeup Base which delivers SPF50 PA++++ protection with serum-like lightness, and a makeup bag embroidered with the motif of a heart-shaped Ispahan.
- Rose Mist: a luxurious rose water for hydrating, pampering and replenishing the face and body. The moisturizing mist can be sprayed over makeup and used for touchups, and its oil-free formula delivers natural-looking gloss to hair without looking greasy.
Louis Vuitton Les Parfums: Attrape-Rêves
Perfurmer Jacques Cavallier Belletrud’s olfactory direction for Attrape-Rêves needed an explosive fragrance trail, vibrant and surprising.
Inspired by the euphoria of gazing at a burst of shooting stars, he was guided by an African cacao flower. To airy cacao, a bouquet of fresh peony was added, then reinforced with the slightest essence of the heart of a patchouli. And to amplify all these flavours, ginger and bergamot are used. “Each plays its role without ever overpowering the other,” Jacques Cavallier Belletrud explained.
In conjunction with the launch of Attrape-Rêves, Louis Vuitton unveils its very first fragrance campaign film, starring House Ambassador Emma Stone and directed by Academy Award-winning director Sam Mendes. View the campaign film here, or click on image:
Shiseido Makeup Redefines Beauty
Shseido Makeup reimagines beauty by taking an entirely new approach to cosmetics via four innovative and sensorial textures—Inks, Powders, Gels, and Dews—that make the visible feel invisible. The brand’s mission is to gift Japan to the world by showcasing its rich heritage and groundbreaking technology via an all-encompassing collection that is modern, minimalistic, visionary, expressive, and creative.
Dews is an entirely new category that recreates light and transforms it on the surface of the skin.
Comprising of ultra-fine rose, silver, and gold Japanese pearls—not pigment— Aura Dew Face, Eyes, Lip’s Enhanced Light Refractive Technology eliminates any chalkiness, allowing all three selfie-friendly shades to meld seamlessly with every skin tone. Aura Dew Face, Eyes, Lip is available in three shades that evoke this highlighter’s otherworldly qualities.
Available in all Shiseido stores and counters.
Shu Uemura x La Maison du Chocolat
Shu Uemura’s 2018 Holiday Collection is undoubtedly the most gourmet one yet.
Together with French Parisian chocolatier house, La Maison du Chocolat, Shu Uemura created a holiday collection that’s both beautiful and tantalising. Each with a respect for tradition, both brands showcase their flair for bringing out the best of their worlds – Shu Uemura’s Japanese quality with Tokyo’s edgy chic; La Maison du Chocolat’s indefinable but iconic Parisian chic.
The holiday collection consists of:
- Rouge Unlimited: Expect delicious lipsticks that have a rich chocolate flavour to them. The Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte comes in six flavours such as Salty Caramel and Raspberry Syrup, while Rouge Unlimited comes in four. Might we suggest the Hazelnut Ganache?
- Magic Metallic Lip Liner: Comes in two festive metallic colours: Star Dust Rose and Star Dust Gold.
- Ganache & Praliné Eye Palette: Reminiscent of a real assortment of chocolate, the palette contains gorgeous festive colours laced with a gourmet fragrance.
- Brow Unlimited: Inspired by fruit flavours found in chocolates, cassis and orange infusions provide a pop of contrast to the usual chocolate shades.
- Chocolate Topped Premium Curler: Shu Uemura’s famous eyelash curler is now covered in chocolate and comes with a piece of chocolate too.
- Creamy Dome Blusher: A cream-like macaron brightens your cheeks with fruity shades: Rose Petal Macaron and Passion Fruit Macaron.
- Shimmery Powder: Like how gold dust is sprinkled decoratively over chocolate, this powder can be used to accessorise your face as blush, eye shadow, or highlighter.
- Ultim8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil: The legendary cleansing oil comes in a chic bottle that contains eight precious oils, leaving your skin with a cashmere-like texture.
- Ganache & Praliné Premium Brush Coffret Mini Brush Set: Shu Uemura’s signature make-up brushes are nestled in a luxurious chocolate box.
- Premium Assorted Hatbox: Inspired by La Maison du Chocolat’s iconic chocolate gift box that was originally for a hat, you can now fill Shu Uemura’s make-up box up with all your delicious favourites.
Shu Uemura Matte Supreme
Following the success of Shu Uemura’s laque supreme, the brand has now taken an unrivalled boldness of liquid rouge and given it a cool new texture. The all-new matte supreme is edgy, intense, and long-lasting with the ultra-thin comfort of ink.
From calligraphy to creative art, ink has been used as a form of expression for over 5000 years, its flow capturing human spirit and a unique moment in time. inspired by this idea, Matte Supreme was created as a new way for women to wear ink on their lips.
Shu Uemura Matte Supreme comes in 15 saturated shades with a modern matte finish.
Shu Uemura: The Lightbulb Foundation
First launched in 2013, the Lightbulb Fluid Foundation returns with tailor-made shades for Asian skin, a breathable second-skin glow, and easy-to-use tools.
All of Shu Uemura’s brushes and lightbulb sponges are handmade by skilled craftsmen in Japan. The Petal 55 Foundation Brush has a high density of 189,000 bristle hairs that allow a streak-free, poreless finish. Tap to enhance your glow using one side of the lightbulb sponge, and use the other side to absorb oils.
Shu Uemura’s Anti/Oxi+ clarifying gentle cleansing oil in water
This quick, easy and convenient cleansing solution removes makeup and pollutants with a few swipes with cotton, so there’s no need to rinse with water. Empowered by the Anti/Oxi+ green trio (papaya, moringa, and green tea extracts), Shu Uemura’s comfortable cleansing oil clears any dullness so your skin looks refined, supple and radiant.
Gentle and comforting, the Anti/Oxi+ clarifying gentle cleansing oil in water leaves skin clean and fresh with no greasiness.
Shu Uemura: #my lips, but trendier
Enter V2.0 of my lips, but better – powered with the heat of burnt orange to smoky rose shades, the new collection of rouge unlimited in burnt orange colours is available in three rouge unlimited shades (satin) and three rouge unlimited supreme matte textures.
Shu Uemura’s rouge unlimited supreme matte, first launched in 2010, gained popularity for its soft matte finish, vibrant colour pay-off, shades that complement Asian skin tones, and a texture that melts on your lips. Meanwhile, their rouge unlimited lipstick broke boundaries when it first launched in 2006, with its pure colour pay-off and true colour fidelity. In 2017, Shu Uemura retained its DNA but renovated the formula of rouge unlimited. The result is a lightweight and silky-smooth lipstick, offering a luminous and even colour finish, and stays perfect for hours.
Yazbukey x Shu Uemura Mattitude Collection
Following the success of their 2015 collaboration with the queen of iconic, bold and edgy lip motifs, Yazbukey for Shu Uemura is back once again this time with the Mattitude collection. The collection offers 32 (including 9 new) bold to natural shades within the colour ranges of red, nude, pink and berry. Playful lip motifs adorn the quirky packaging designed specially by Yazbukey, for 16 shades.
And, check out Shu Uemura’s first ever magic metal lip liners (think special flat brush, long-lasting vibrant yet matte colour payoff) to get your lip statement game to a whole new level! Available now at all Shu Uemura’s counters today.
Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Water
Inspired by the ultimate beauty of plum blossoms blooming in the snow, Sulwhasoo launches a new Gentle Cleansing Water, which removes makeup residues and waste build-up with micellar water. Gentle Cleansing Water harnesses Triple Micellar Technology’s superb cleansing power to effectively remove both point and base make-up, leaving the skin comfortable and moisturized.
Two New Additions to Sulwhasoo’s Snowise Brightening Range
Sulwhasoo’s new Snowise Cleansing Foam and Snowise Exfoliating Mask will complete the ever-popular Snowise Brightening Line, consisting of 10 products in total.
- The cleansing foam is made with White Clay (it has 20 times the efficacy of loess and contains an abundance of natural mineral ions) to remove excessive sebum and purify the skin.
- The in-shower, wash-off exfoliating mask contains White Ginseng – as with all Snowise brightening products – Korean herbal medicinal hydrating complex, and honey to remove impurities and dead skin cells effectively. It also comes with a silicon brush for a luxurious and comfortable application.
Urban Decay Holiday 2018 collection
Urban Decay has some exclusive holiday gift sets that are must-haves for dressing up this season, including an All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size Ornament, which can be set on both your tree and your makeup. Launching in time for the holidays is also Urban Decay’s Elements Space Powder, a shimmering powder for the face and body which gives you a sophisticated, microfine golden shimmer.
- Double Dose Eyeshadow Primer Potion Duo: A double dose of Urban Decay’s Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion in one gorgeous package. This is all you need in an eye primer – no creasing, more vibrant color, and a smooth application.
- 24/7 Perversion Mascara and Eye Pencil Duo: This sultry, satisfying duo contains full-sized versions of the blackest essentials: Urban Decay’s 24/7 Perversion Pencil and Perversion Mascara. After all, black is their power color.
- All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Full-Size Duo: Its weightless formula works for all skin types and keeps makeup from fading, or smudging for up to 16 hours.
- Hex Remedy 24/7 Travel Eye Pencil Set: This gilded gift set features five travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils in four brand-new shades and a classic black. Vitamin E and jojoba and cottonseed oils make application creamy and dreamy.
- All Nighter Setting Spray Travel-Size Ornament: Give the gift of flawless makeup with the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray packaged as a gold, glittery, faceted jewel-inspired ornament. Urban Decay’s proprietary Temperature Control Technology lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep foundation, eyeshadow, blush and concealer in place.
- Starfire Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio: The water-based, buildable liner contains super-fine glitter that glides on smooth and sets quickly for a flawless, up-all-night finish, and without any fallout. The unique gel formula doesn’t separate, so it’s ready to party when you are—no need to shake.
Urban Decay Naked Cherry Collection
Urban Decay’s new cherry-hued Naked Palette contains 12 never-before-picked neutrals that are sure to bring out your sultriest eye looks. The array of soft mattes and sizzling metallics, ranging from creamy ivory and shimmering coppers to the most intense black cherry, is rich in colour, texture, and blendability.
To sweeten the deal, the collection also consists of:
- Two new shades of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Black Market is a must-have black satin colour that looks amazing as a winged liner, whereas Love Drug is a deep wine metallic that intensifies your Cherry eye look.
- Three limited-edition matching shades of Vice Lipstick, which are Urban Decay’s cult favourite formulas that deliver super-creamy texture and rich payout. Colours are: Juicy, a light peach-pink with copper micro-shimmer; Devilish, a berry pink with tonal micro-shimmer; Cherry, a deep berry wine.
- All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: This travel-size setting spray gets a cherry-scented upgrade, is suitable for all skin types, and keeps your makeup looking gorgeous and just-applied for up to 16 hours.
The Naked Cherry Palette (only) will be pre-sold online for a one-day flash sale on 28 September 2018 on Sephora Online.
Urban Decay Born To Run Collection
This collection is your globe-trotting go-to. Whether you’re a road warrior, a weekend escapist or a staycationer — this collection has everything you need when you’re Born To Run:
- Born To Run Eyeshadow palette: With 21 shades, from jewel tones and neutrals to colourful shadows, you’ll be able to create all kinds of eye look.
- Three limited-edition Born To Run Vice Lipstick shades: These three new lip colours (a bright rose sparkle, a rich mauve-nude and a dark berry) complement your everyday and glamorous looks.
- Three fun-loving shades of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: The reddish-brown, dark copper, and deep green metallic shades are versatile enough to pair with any bold eye look.
- Born To Run Travel-Size All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: Keeps your makeup looking fresh for up to 16 hours.
Urban Decay Backtalk Palette
This kit is inspired by Urban Decay’s Backtalk, their number one selling, cult-favourite Vice Lipstick shade. Containing eyeshadows, blush, and highlighter in one palette, this travel-ready case holds eight nude-mauve, soft berry, and muted rose eyeshadows on one side, and four shades of blush and highlighter on the other. A double-sided, removable mirror acts as a divider between the blushes and highlighter.
Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat palette
The Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by Urban Decay’s Naked Heat. Every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, and blendability. Click here (or the image below) for some tips on how to work your neutrals – using the palette’s five matte shades and one demi-matte highlighting shade!
Urban Decay Summer 2018 Collection
- Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lipgloss is ultra-shiny and comes in 20 shades. It promises to glide on easily and provide long-lasting wear that is comfortable, not tacky.
- Sin Afterglow Palette has six shades (three new and three cult favourites!).
- Double Team Special Effect Colored Mascara packs two shades in every tube and comes in five duos. Four of the duos feature a bold cream shade on one side and matching metallic topcoat on the other; the other has two metallic topcoats in one tube (silver and gold).
- In the Disco Queen Collection, the Holographic Disco Stick is a holographic highlighter with traveling pigments for that colour changing effect. The Disco Queen Holographic Highlight Powder is also lightweight and comes in a translucent, iridescent lavender shade that creates a luminous sheen.
- Naked Skin One & Done Blur on the Run Touch-Up & Finishing Balm is an ultra-lightweight touch-up and finishing balm that is water-resistant. This proposes a goodbye to unwanted shine.
YSL Beauté Holiday Look 2018
“Gold? It’s that certain va-va-voom that catches what’s going on around you, and reflects it back as light. Gold is a part of YSL Beauté’s history. A classic. But it’s also a basic requirement,” says Tom Pecheux, Global Beauty Director for YSL Beauté.
Tom Pecheux created a holiday collection for those who don’t wear much makeup, and those who do. For YSL Beauté’s holiday collection, the focus is on texture and a play on the tension between black and gold. Gold and silver are colours you can use by themselves with a little mascara or built up gently with eyeshadow, and at the same time can be intensely sophisticated with some black added to your makeup.
In this collection, shimmering metallics bring a sophisticated dynamism and sparkle to the face, so you’ll be holiday-ready at all times.
- Gold Attraction Edition Makeup Palette: Your ultimate access card in a go-anywhere makeup palette, dressed in dramatic black with a distinctive gold Cassandra in glitter that slides open to reveal a universal colour collection.
- Rouge Pur Couture Collector Edition: There’s a new couture dress code for seven shades of Rouge Pur Couture – for a limited time only. Inside, each bullet renowned for its intense colour is embellished all over with the iconic Cassandra.
- Touche Éclat Goes Rock-Chic: For fans of the iconic illuminating pen, Touche Èclat now comes in a chic new look. To catch light well, apply along the upper area of the cheekbones and along the top of the brow bone.
- Rouge Volupté Shine: In two new shades for night, its soft texture is the perfect complement to a strong look for the eyes. Apply directly on the lips from the bullet or use a lip brush to spread the colour more precisely.
- Tatouage Couture The Metallics: Designed with late nights and early starts in mind, its longwear formula leaves your lips feeling light and bare. The intense matte metallic is available in a limited edition shade of prune.
- Face Highlighter: A duo stick that shimmers and catches the light to sculpt and highlight. Available in one shade for a limited time only.
- La Laque Couture: A final touch to complete that look of glamour, luxe and rockstar femininity. Available in two festive shades: a metallic burgundy plum and a holiday-worthy shade of gold.
YSL Beauté Rouge Pur Couture The Slim
As the first lip range from YSL Beauté Global Beauty Director Tom Pecheux, Rouge Pur Couture The Slim dresses lips up in a couture leather matte finish that feels ultra comfortable and casual to wear.
Just like the perfect skinny fit jeans, the formula glides on comfortably, a texture so light that you might forget that you had it on. RPC The Slim is available in 24 shades designed by Tom Pecheux, but one limited edition shade takes Black Opium as its style icon.
YSL Beauté Fall Look 2018
The Fall Look 2018 is the first makeup collection designed by Tom Pecheux, Global Beauty Director for YSL Beauté. YCONIC PURPLE is a powerful collection, with a strong colour statement. From the first runway of 1962 to the runways of recent years, the colour purple has played a key role within the world of YSL. What’s in this collection at a glance:
- Couture Palette Collector: radical, striking, and daring, the colour composition in this palette is soft and emotional. A purple that’s warm and shimmery, blue-black that expresses a sense of daring, and a white – a bringer of light.
- Four Couture Chalks for eyes, lips and cheeks: dynamic colours that dare you to be creative. Le Noir is a black that can be used to define eyes, Le Nude is a beige-gold that can be used as highlighter under the eye, Le Cuivre is a shimmering bronze that makes your eyes stand out, Le Rouge is a red for lips and cheeks only.
- Couture Blush and Couture Highlighter: blush that allows a buildable colour statement, and a soft pearl highlighter that has an electrifying high shine effect.
- Vernis À Lèvres Vinyl Cream: a lippie that has stay-put perfection with hydrating formula. Now in two new shades.
- Rouge Pur Couture: loved for its stay-true colour and non-drying formula. Offered in two new seasonal, seductive shades.
- La Laque Couture: two new bewitching purple shades of lacquer.
YSL Beauté limited edition Rouge Pur Couture reptile colour collection
Create your own Rouge Pur Couture. Choose your shade. Choose your cap. Go bold.
Purchase the original Rouge Pur Couture on Tangs and receive a limited edition cap of your choice, and complimentary engraving. If you purchase two lipsticks in boutiques, you’ll receive two limited edition caps of your choice.
This limited edition collection is now exclusive to YSL Boutiques in ION Orchard and Vivocity, and on Tangs.com.
YSL Beauté Volupté Liquid Colour Balm
Wishing for a lipstick that’s moisturising and gives an intense colour pay-off? YSL Beauté Volupté Liquid Colour Balm is packed with nature’s thirst quencher, coconut, and antioxidant-rich pomegranate – so you’ll be able to seal the deal with a dewy and shiny kiss. Also, the Volupté Night Rehab Lip Mask contains moisturising and strengthening properties as well, and acts as the sleeping partner to the liquid colour balm.
YSL Beauté Summer Look 2018
YSL Beauté’s Urban Escape is inspired by the beauty of a forbidden city adventure.
- Couture Palette Collector: the star of this urban escape allows you to express yourself differently with intense blue-greys that mimic the fragmented pavement.
- Dessin Du Regard Waterproof: graphic yet lustrous, a rebellious new shade adds fearless definition to the eyes. It is also smudge resistant, has lock-in colour, waterproof, and heatproof.
- Baby Doll Kiss & Blush: a new burgundy shade is available for a limited time only. Its airy velvet texture melts onto your cheek and lips, and leaves a modern matte finish.
- Rouge Volupté Shine: only red can empower the urban daredevil on her adventure. Comes in two new limited edition shades.
- Volupté Tint-In-Balm: a new effortless duo that are glide-on and melt like butter onto lips.
- Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones: the new limited edition shade is smooth and illuminates your skin with an irresistible glow. Iridescent pearls help to capture light and enhance your natural radiance.
YSL Beauté Mascara Vinyl Couture
YSL Beauté’s Mascara Vinyl Couture was a cult hit when it first launched. It now returns in nine amazing shades, with an optimized formula that’s able to absorb a dense coating of colour pigments with high colour impact. The combination of micro-wax particles with its liquid crystal technology results in a smooth and shiny finish. Click here for a closer look at the mascara and read our couture lash wardrobe suggestions!
YSL Beauté Top Secrets Makeup Setting Spray
The modern woman expects her makeup to stand still in time as she seizes the day. The Top Secrets Makeup Setting Spray is the first setting spray from YSL Beauté, promising zero smudge and disappearing acts, thanks to the hyaluronic acid and glycerin that retain skin moisture throughout the day. And… the moroccan walnut leaf extract protects the skin, jojoba oil adds a lasting glow, and the lightweight texture leaves an invisible protective film on the skin.