Introducing the Delvaux Cool Box bag.
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines the Boston bag as: “A traveling bag or general-utility bag that is oblong at the bottom and is tapered or folded in at either end toward a top opening held together by two handles.”
A functional shape so well-loved, that it is a classic offer in many brands that we love today. If you have owned the Nightingale from Givenchy, considering the Speedy from LV or simply, an adoring fan of (calling a spade a spade) a Boston bag, you may like to check out the new Cool Box from Delvaux.
What you want to know:
- The Cool Box is constructed almost entirely from a single piece of Taurillon leather – a strong, thick but soft, and beautiful grain leather – folded over itself and stitched together.
- Advocating refined simplicity and minimalism, the bag’s personality presents itself through its raw-edged, dovetailed borders.
- With capacity as a key function, the Cool Box is light-weight, and can be toted top-handle style, at the nook of your arm, or worn cross-body (with its leather shoulder strap).
- The bag opening features a unique panel adorned with a discrete metal D hardware, that doubles up as a handle.
- One size that will fit everything you need: W 27.8cm x D 12.2cm x H 16.5cm.
- Available in six colours: Noir, Vison, Prune, Smoke, Empire, and Antique Silver (this style presents a jewel-like appearance).
- The Cool Box will be launched at Delvaux stores in Feb-Mar 2018 and prices will start from SGD4,700.
Images courtesy of Delvaux